Twelve.

It was now around 1:45am and everyone definitely felt the alcohol in their system now.

Me and Harry hadn't really spoke much since leaving the bathroom earlier on but we'd had many glances in each others direction. A few smirks coming from me and some very awkward but happy grins from Harry.

We were now just all slouched about around the living room, just having small talk whilst others tried to figure out how to get home.

"Yo man, look at JJ" Simon said to everyone. JJ was definitely the worst when it came to alcohol, he couldn't handle it. He could drink one glass and then forget your name. He was currently face down in Freya's plant pot hugging the plant.

"He's guna impregnate my plant at this rate!" Freya said.

"Bog, call us an Uber I can't be arsed with walking" Freezy said.

Harry was sprawled out on the sofa, not drunk but he was definitely tired. "I'm comfy, I'm crashing here" he said as he looked to Josh for approval.

"Yeah man, I'll get you a blanket" Josh said getting up and handing him a grey blanket.

"Cheers man" Harry said.

Slowly one by one everyone had started to disappear, Freezy decided to get an Uber back to his whilst Simon had a major struggle trying to get JJ away from his new favourite plant.

There was only me, Josh, Freya and Harry left now in the living room just having a little chit chat.

"I think I'm guna go crash and burn" I said to them all. I waved a goodnight giving Freya and Josh a quick kiss on the cheek each and then making my way to the bedroom.

I go to the bathroom and then start getting ready for bed, my routine is wiping my make up off, tying my hair into a bun and then getting undressed. My pjs consist of nothing but my pants and a oversized T-shirt. I hate actual pyjamas, am I weird?

I'm tired but I'm determined to finish the orange is the new black episode I started earlier on. The tv being directly in front of the bed I get comfy with pillows holding my head up.

About 20 minutes later it's dead silent, I can only hear the tv that was until I hear a freak outside my bedroom door. I sit up slightly ready to attack whatever is ready to open my door when I see the handle go down and the door open slowly. Harry peaking his head round seeing that I was awake and quickly but quietly shutting the door behind him.

"Hello?" I ask confused as to what he was doing here.

"Hey, erm I just wanted to see if you were awake" he says putting his hands in his pockets and shrugging his shoulders.

"Phone broke?" I say smirking.

"It's gone dead, actually" he says.

"Do you like orange is the new black?" I ask.

"Eh, it's alright"

"Come lay with me" I say patting the side of the bed I wasn't taking up.

He looks at the door and then back at the bed almost contemplating whether it was a good idea or not.

"You can go back to the sofa when I'm sleeping" I said shrugging my shoulders and patting the bed again.

"Go on then" he says laying down on top of the covers.

We laid for a while just watching the tv, when I started to get uncomfortable. I laid my head against his chest resting my hand around his torso. I felt him moving down slightly so that he could adjust to my new position.

'It's like when someone makes your stomach all tight, but floaty at the same time, you know? And your cheeks hurt from smiling. And you smile so much that people think something's wrong with you' one of the characters say from the tv.

"What do you think about love?" I ask Harry not moving.

"Well I think when you're in love it's the best thing in the world, until you're not in love anymore and you feel like everything just goes wrong" he says.

"Mm-hmm I think the same. I love being in love, makes me feel all tingly inside" I say.

He turns slightly as I lift my head off his chest and back onto the pillow so we're now facing one another.

"You were with your ex girlfriend a while weren't you? Do you miss her?" I ask quietly.

He looks like he's searching for the right thing to say.

"Almost 6 years" he says "I did miss her, I have other things taking up all my attention now" he says looking from my eyes to my lips and back to my eyes. It was silent for a few minutes until I couldn't handle it anymore.

"I was in a relationship for a while, he cheated on me after I left for uni" I said shrugging. "He messed me up until I decided I couldn't be arsed with being so down all the time so that's when I started going out and drinking more, just enjoying life. That's why I was so glad nobody knew I was Josh's sister, made it easier for me to have life ruining drunk weekends" I said giggling.

"You're amazing ya know" he said staring at me intently, this time it was my turn to look back and forth from his lips to his eyes.

Slowly he started leaning in towards me and I could feel his breath on my face. Finally our lips touched, it was slow at first, meaningful. The kiss started to get deeper and it became more heated.

I made the move, turning him onto his back so I could get on top of him, he sat up so we were now facing each other while I had my legs wrapped around him.

His hand made its way underneath my T-shirt, he broke away from the kiss almost looking for approval, I smiled slightly making it known that I didn't mind him carrying on. His hand was getting closer to my boob, he soon realised that I had no bra on and now it was his turn to smile. His other hand stroking my bare thigh.

Carefully he pulls my T-shirt over my head so I'm now just in my underwear.

Still kissing passionately I tugged at the bottom of his jumper pulling it up and over his head so I could see his naked torso.

I pushed him back so that he fell back onto the bed so I could shuffle down his legs pulling his joggers off so he was now just in his boxers and then making my way back on top of him.

He wastes no time in making our lips meet again and then flipping us over so he was now above me, again looking in my eyes for approval I nod slightly and he proceeds to take my underwear off so that I'm now completely naked while he removes his boxers.

While he was kissing my neck, I knew I wanted him. I had to have him.

Slightly out of breath, I place my hand on his chin gently moving his face to be above mine, I look up into his eyes...

"We can't be doing this Harry, can we?" I ask.

"Amber, we don't have to say a word" he replies stroking his hand through my hair.

The back of my head hitting the pillow with a huge smile on my face.

________

• I hope you like this chapter. I didn't want to go too far but you guys can guess what happened!

Amber x