Three.

• To Josh - 12:38
Trains on time will be with you soon x

• From Josh - 12:41
See you soon x

Finally I'm off that train, I've had to deal with a kid squealing every 5 minutes. I don't know about you but I love kids, I hate squealing.

Walking through London train station I notice just how many people there were and one of the reasons I was happy to leave. Yes Manchester is busy but it's nothing compared to the hussle and bussle of London. I make my way to the exit and scan around looking for Josh. I finally spot him standing by his car, he spots me and begins to walk towards me with that goofy smile on his face.

"I knew I'd get you back in London" he excitedly said while wrapping his arms around me.

"Yeah yeah alright" I said rolling my eyes getting out of his grip and hopping into the car.

Once we were on the road and on the way to Josh and Freya's flat we began talking about how he was going to tell the boys about me.

"Josh, how are you even going to tell the boys about me?"

"I'm going to be honest and tell them exactly what you wanted. You didn't want anyone to know about you so you could have a peaceful experience at Uni" Josh stated.

"They won't be mad at you for lying?"

"No, well I hope not"

We pulled up to the flat about 25 minutes later. I was so excited to see Freya, I hadn't seen her in a about a year and a half. I'd been seeing Josh when he came to visit mum and dad when I was on a break from Uni but Freya was always so busy. I pushed open the door and she was already waiting for me on the other side, wrapping her arms right around me and squeezing the life out of me.

"Freya, I need to breathe" I said

"Oh yeah, sorry! I'm just so happy to see you. You look amazing" she beamed.

"Thank you! Come on, I need a cup of tea" I pleaded.

After a quick cuppa, Josh told me it was time he took me to see the boys and since they were filming the latest Sidemen Sunday it was the perfect time since they were going to be altogether. Freya was going to come along to keep me company while they filmed.

I changed into something a bit better than my leggings and hoodie that I currently had on. Slipping on some ripped jeans and a white T-shirt with my Nike Air Force ones, putting my curled hair in a ponytail.

Well, here we go.

__________

• I promise Harry comes into the story in the next chapter.

Thank you guys x