Forty Five.

The rest of the holiday went by in a flash, me and Harry had conversation but nothing serious. It's hard to find the right thing to say to each other. We both know what we want but he just can't seem to find the right thing to say.

"I can't believe we go home today, I'm so sad" I say walking down the stairs with Josh carrying my suitcase down behind me.

"I know, it's been a whirlwind for you hasn't it" he says as we get to the bottom of the stairs.

"Yes, it has" I say sighing.

"He will come around and realise he's totally fucked this whole thing up" he says wrapping an arm around me.

"How did I get such an understanding brother?" I ask hugging him.

"I'm the best" he says raising his shoulders in a cocky shrug.

"Honestly" I say rolling my eyes, "come on, let's go wait for the taxi" I say smiling.

After an uneventful airport trip and a very sleepy plane ride we were finally home.

_________

Around 5 weeks went by and after days of work, lunches with the girls and watching the boys film,  having very little contact with a very down looking Harry was proving difficult. He had totally done this to us, he's been telling Josh how he wants to be with me but then bottles his emotions up, I've never known anything like it.

I finally had a day to myself doing absolutely nothing. I had been laid awake in bed, scrolling for my phone for around half an hour before I was suddenly overcome with the feeling on sickness. Rushing to the bathroom I couldn't understand where it had come from.

I stayed on the sofa for the rest of the day but I had only been sick in the morning, strange.

Waking up the next morning it was the same feeling. Straight to the bathroom I go.

I had plans with Talia so this feeling wanted to disappear as quickly as it came on.

I laid around for about an hour until my stomach had stopped turning and finally decided I best make myself look presentable, I had one hour until I was meeting her at the shopping centre.

I threw on some black skinny jeans, a baggy white T-shirt and some white sandals. Paired with a cute but messy bun and very minimal make up.

I couldn't help but think about what had been going on in my body these last few days. It was only then that I figured my period was late.

"Hey girl, finally!" Talia says going for a hug.

"No time!" I say barging past her straight into the entrance whilst grabbing her by the wrist.

"Woah, what's going on?" She asks puzzled.

"Come on!" I say still dragging her slightly.

"Why are we going into the pharmacy? I need shoes!" She says like a child.

"I just need something" I say quite quietly.

I stand in front of the aisle, pregnancy tests staring back at me.

"What the f.."

"Shut up, don't even!" I reply before she can finish that sentence.

"Amber, are you serious?" She asks making me turn towards her so she can actually look into my eyes.

As she does this I automatically burst into tears in the middle of the shop.

Talia grabs a test and runs to the till before I can even explain what's been going on with me.

"Come on, coffee" Talia says grabbing my hand and pulling me towards an open Starbucks.

She places down our drinks in front of us and she asks me what's going on.

"Well, I've been none stop throwing up. Like early in the morning then it just goes off, I didn't even click what it could be until I was walking here and I figured that my period was late"

"And if you were, it would be Harry's?" She asks.

"Well yes, I haven't slept with anyone else since I've been back in London"

"Oh my god!" She says letting out a huge breath.

"What the hell am I going to do?"

"Take the test, we'll work it out from there. Come on, let's go to the toilets"

Peeing on a pregnancy test was probably the weirdest thing and definitely not what I was expecting to do today. Talia was in the cubicle with me, as girls do and we were waiting for the timer to run out on her phone.

"No matter what, you got this" she says squeezing my shoulder lightly then giving me a hug.

*beep beep beep*

Just as she's pulling away her timer goes off and it's time to find out.

________

HARRY'S POV

1 new message
Amber: Harry, I need to talk to you x

Harry: I can come round?x

Amber: See you in half an hour x

Harry: Won't be long x

_____________

I feel this is a very dramatic chapter haha!
I need to try and get this finished so let me know what you think to this one🥰

Amber xx