Four.

We arrived at the studio, Freya tells me they're filming 'Sidemen Try Expensive VS Cheap Food!' They were supposed to be filming something outdoors but because the weather wasn't great they had to make a new video concept pretty quickly to bring inside.

I was so nervous, I mean I'm not the most shy person but until I get to know someone I'm really quiet. Josh kept promising me that I'd be fine and they would all really like me.

Josh opened the door and Freya followed him in, leaving me to walk in last.

"Hey guys" Josh greeted. They all looked in our direction saying hello to Josh and Freya and having to do a double take at me.

"Yo Josh, are you aware you've got a girl following you?" JJ questioned.

"Amber, oh my god" Tobi exclaimed coming straight over to me and wrapping his arms around me. "You finally allowed him to introduce you to the guys then?"

"Well I've finished uni and thought maybe now is the time I say hello"

"Can someone explain what's going on?" Simon asked.

"This everyone, is my sister Amber" Josh said.

"Sister?" Ethan questioned.

"Since when have you had a sister Zerkaa?" Harry said.

"Well 22 years mate. She didn't want to be known to the world as my sister while she went through college and uni so I promised. She's finished uni now and well here we are" said Josh.

"Bro, she's fit" JJ pointed out.

"Firstly, you have a girlfriend and secondly, do not go there with my sister" Josh pointed out whilst looking at all the guys.

"It's nice to meet you" Vik said smiling at me.

"Hi everyone, I'm so nervous you don't understand" I said to them all finally looking them in the eye to be met with them all staring at me. I look towards the direction of Harry only to find him staring at me intently, our eyes met and after a couple of seconds he looked away.

They started filming and me and Freya sat on a sofa just in the corner of the studio watching them, I was so proud of Josh. He was so happy and genuinely looked like he loved exactly what he was doing and the world he'd gone into.

When they took a break I turned to Freya to ask about the guys.

"So what's the deal with them all? Any girlfriends? Who lives with who?" I quizzed Freya.

"Well Simon and JJ are living together and they both have girlfriends, Simon is with Talia and JJ, well to be honest we don't really have much to do with JJ's girlfriend, she's a bit like you wanted to keep out of the media, I suppose" Freya told me. "Then Vik is living with his girlfriend, she also doesn't like to be in the limelight but they do post some photos together. Ethan and Tobi both live separately and they're single and Harry lives with Freezy, Lux moved out not long ago. He's single too"

"Wait what? I thought Harry was with someone?" I asked, puzzled.

"I thought you didn't keep up with the goss" Freya shot back.

"Oh well no, I don't really but I just remembered watching one of the videos with them talking about his girlfriend" I answered. In all honesty I did try to keep up but the only person I religiously watched was Josh. I only tuned into the Sidemen Sunday's when it looked interesting.

"Yeah, was a really hard break up, he took it hard for a couple of weeks but he seems to be coming out of it now" Freya told me.

"Mm-hmm, break ups are hard" I sat back and thought of the past. I can imagine how he feels.

About an hour later they were finished and were all packing away, I'd got to know a little bit about them all and also met the camera crew too.

"You ready? We need to get back and get changed" Josh said.

"Erm, what for?" I asked.

"We're going out, it's Friday night Amber" he said like I was dumb.

"Oh right ok" I turned to the boys and waved a goodbye to them all "see you all later". I looked towards Harry to see him already staring at me and with that I shot him a small smile and headed out the door.

_________

• Is it going too slow?

Amber x