Forty One.

"How long does it take someone to get changed?" Freya asks, rolling her eyes as I walk into the kitchen ready to go out to the pool with her.

"Sorry, I couldn't decide which to put on" I say shrugging my shoulders following her out of the door.

"Woahhhh, Josh mate ya sister is fineee" JJ says smirking.

"Fuck off mate, I don't need anyone else trying it on with my little sister" I notice the slight dig he made at Harry but when I look at Harry he's already looking at me.

"JJ" I say rolling my eyes.

I sit on the end of Harry's sunbed since everyone has already taken one.

"Are you ok?" I ask Harry since he hasn't stopped staring at me since I stepped out to the pool.

"Erm yeah, sorry it's just..." he says in between coughs "nothing"

I smile slightly looking away.

"Here take this, I'm going to go for a swim anyway" he says getting up smiling letting me lay back.

About 30 minutes passed when I felt cold water all over me.

"Harry Lewis!!" He'd splashed me and completely drenched me.

"You looked hot" he says with a suggestive wink which makes me even more angry at him.

"Right!" I say getting off the sunbed and jumping into the pool trying to drown him.

"You're never going to win" he says grabbing my arms.

"Watch me" I say getting away from his grip and pushing down on his head.

"Ok, you're weirdly strong" he says grabbing my hips and picking me up.

He carries me across the pool placing me on the side standing in between my legs. He places his head on my legs, relaxing as I'm running my hands through his hair.

I look up and see everyone staring at us, they quickly avert their eyes elsewhere, as I roll my eyes giggling.

"What's up with you?" Harry says as he lifts his head up from my lap.

"We're topic of conversation I think" I say nodding my head towards everyone.

"Shock" he says.

"Harry?" I say.

"Yeah?"

"I take it we're ok?"

"I mean, I think so" he says pushing away slightly.

"Friends?"

"Friends"

"Let's get out anyway, I'm going to shrivel up" I say laughing.

A few hours pass and the night begins to come in and we decide since we have been travelling and haven't really unpacked it's a staying in type of night.

"I think I'm just going to go straight to bed" I say to everyone as we're walking along the grass to the door.

"Me too" Freya says.

"Me three" JJ says.

"I'm guna have a quick drink then probably make my way up" Harry says as Ethan nods from the side of him.

"Shock" I say rolling my eyes and laughing.

"Night guys" I say.

I decide I definitely need a shower after being in the pool today.

I make my way into the bathroom and shut the door slightly behind me, not closing it fully. I take off my bikini and throw it to one side, switching on the shower.

I let down my hair and stand under the water, just taking in the last 24 hours. It's been a mad one, at least me and Harry are on to some sort of friendship. That's better than nothing.

I'm in there for 5 minutes or so when I see the door open and a wide eyed Harry, he stares at me for what feels like forever and then rushes out. My cheeks go bright red and I giggle to myself.

I turn off the shower and wrap a towel around my body.

Making my way into the bedroom I see Harry sitting on the bed, I look at him and he's still red. I love how awkward he is.

"Why are you embarrassed, it was me who was naked"

"Erm yeah, yeah I know"

"Wow, Harry" I laugh. "We've had sex numerous times and you're nervous"

"I'm not nervous" he says finally looking at me.

"Wow" he says.

"What?!" I say a bit worried.

"Nothing, erm you, erm you look unreal"

"I'm in a towel" I say, now I'm nervous.

"You look unreal"

"Ok, erm thank you"

He stands up and takes steps closer to me.

"What ya doing?"

"Just let me" he says placing a hand on my cheek waiting for any sign of approval from me.

I nod gently and give him a slight smile. Not even a second passes before his lips are pressed onto mine and I can feel the hunger inside him.

I place my arms around his neck as the kiss deepens. We carry on like this for a few minutes before my towel is dropped to the floor.

We both look down before looking back at eachother and I'm about ripping his tshirt off. We don't waste any time before making our way back onto the bed.

"Harry, can we?"

"Amber, we don't have to say a word"

__________

• Sorryyyyyy🖤