Twenty Nine.

"Josh, please let me in" I was stood outside of his office pleading with him to just let me in.

Freya told me he'd been in there since he came back, he wouldn't even speak to her.

"Josh, please"

I finally hear the door unlock and I take that as a sign to go in.

"Please let me explain" I say to him whilst he's sat down on his chair facing away from me.

He doesn't answer so I carry on.

"Josh, I really do love him. It's not just what you're thinking it is"

"Why would you?" He asks me.

"Why would I fall in love?" I ask.

"No, why would you go there with one of my best friends" he says.

"You think I just wanted to love him? I didn't do this to hurt you Josh" I snap.

"I don't know why you're snapping at me, I'm the one that's mad" He says.

"No Josh! I'm mad! I cannot help who I fall in love with, funnily enough I didn't do this to spite you. I'm 22, not 12!"

"Yeah, my 22 year older sister who's sleeping with my best friend! I told you, I sat and told you not to go there with any of them" he said sternly.

"Yes Josh and I remember rightly you telling all the boys not to touch me, so you're ruling all of our lives now right?" I retaliate.

"That's not what this is about"

"This is exactly what it's about" I say "Josh please, why don't you come out with us together and you can see just how much this is real"

"I don't think I can, you both went behind my back"

"That wasn't intentional, I'll admit in the beginning it wasn't meant to be a relationship. It wasn't meant to be anything. We both tried to remove ourselves from it all, we tried to remain friends. Do you know how hard it is to be around someone 24/7 with all of these feelings and not being able to do anything about it because you've been told you're not allowed at 22 and 24 years old"

"No" he hangs his head.

"Exactly, you've been with Freya for 10 years. You've never just fell in love with someone who you shouldn't have"

"You do have a point"

"Please just say you'll come out with us, give us a chance to prove to you that this will work"

"You have one chance"

I hug him and tell him to meet us with Freya at the nearest Nando's in about an hour.

I leave his office and head into Freya "Well I've talked him into coming for a meal with us tonight. Please make sure you get him to come"

"I'll try my best" she hugs me and tells me that everything will be ok.

"My turn to go and speak to him now, wish me luck" she says heading into his office.

I head out into the street and ring Harry.

H - Hello, how did it go?
A - Yeah ok, I think. I've managed to talk him into meeting us in an hour at Nando's, you know just to talk things over and so he can see that this is really something serious.
H - Erm, yeah ok. He's not going to hit me again is he? I've already got to come up with a story about this nose on stream tomorrow.
A - No, he won't hit you. I promise.
H - Ok, I'll see you there, love you.
A - Love you too.

_________

• I'm so sorry it's short, the next chapter hopefully won't be, I'll make it up to you all, I swear haha!

Amber x