Chapter Six

"Are you alright, sir?" Leo asks Elliot who is tapping at a very quick pace on his laptop.

"Yes, I'm alright...why wouldn't I be alright?" The CEO exclaims, turning away from his laptop to face his assistant. 

Leo opens his mouth and closes it when he notices the glare given to him by his boss.

"I want to go back to the academy and drag (Y/n) with me back home, I don't want her in this trashy Academy with boys drooling all over her" Elliot confesses.

"Maybe you should have homeschooled her in the first place" The blonde man rolls his eyes.

"Well, I was going to do that, however, I also want her to get a great education...why am I even explaining this to you, get back to work!" Elliot orders angerily.

"But you still haven't finished signing the papers nor have you read the email sent by Northwest company, Sir" Leo points out.

"I haven't read the email, because I deleted it, Leo" the assistant's mouth drops in shock.

"Do you realize who Ethel Northwest is, if you two become partners it will benefit- " Elliot slams his hands on his desk, silencing his assistant.

"I don't want to hear his name spoke again in my appearance" Leo sighs.

"Why do you hate him so much, I never understood it" Elliot stands up from his seat and walks to his best friend.

"I and that man have bad blood since the first day I met him, and I won't give him the chance to step on me ever again, Leo" he places a hand on the man's shoulder.

"He is one of three people who have seen my old weak self and used it for their advantage."

Leo finally acknowledges what Elliot is trying to tell him, his eyes widening.

"No way, don't tell that man is-"

"Get back to work, we don't have time for this"

----------

If being the only girl in your grade wasn't enough, many boys in class ask you many questions as if they haven't spoken to a girl before, some even follow you on your way to the cafeteria.

"Guys...stop it!" you exclaim, turning around to glare at the three boys following behind you.

"We just want to show you to the cafeteria" Nathan explains.

"Can you become my girlfriend, please?" Owen pleads, causing his friend, River to pinch him in the arm.

"You can't just ask her right away to become your girlfriend, idiot" you huff.

"Listen here, the only relationship we can have is friendship and nothing else" you clarify.

The three boys smirk at each other, then look at you again, nodding their heads at you.

"Sure, we don't mind"

You remember when your father told you no relationships with boys, however, he didn't state what type of relationship, so you are not afraid of his judgment.

Right now, you are going to enjoy making friends and creating happy memories with them.

"Out of the way, brats" you snap out of your thoughts, focusing your gaze at the two boys standing behind your new friends.

The two handsome boys look to be in the ninth grade, what is surprising about them is the blond one has a tongue piercing while the shorter dark-haired boy has a lip piercing alongside a septum piercing.

'Honestly, I won't be surprised if their di...wait! What am I thinking, I should stop thinking dirty'

"Get out of the way" the golden-haired boy orders, taking a threatening step towards you.

While having a moral battle with yourself, Nathan, Owen, and River move out of the way.

"I'm not deaf, the hallway is wide enough for you and your friend, boy" 

Everyone gathers around you two, some eyes held pity for you while others are filled with excitement, awaiting the upcoming fight.

"Let's leave, Carlisle" 

"Wait a second, Jude. I want to say something" 

'So, blondie is called Carlisle and the quiet boy is Jude, interesting'

Carlisle does something unexpected and grabs you by your hair causing you to gasp.

"Leave her alone, she has done nothing wrong, Carlisle!" Owen gets ignored while Nathan and River glare at the older boy.

"Listen here, the next time you talk badly to me or him, I promise that I'm going to discipline you myself" with that threat being voiced, he lets go of your hair and walks away beside Jude.

People start to walk away, leaving you alone with your new friends.

"Who does he think he is?" you say, crossing your arms over your chest.

"Carlisle Handerson, he is the son of the famous actress Nora Henderson, he also takes first place in every test" Nathan starts to explains

"Jude Adams, his father owns this academy and many other private schools in the country, he comes in second place after Carlisle" River finishes.

"Both of them are stuck up, they think they own everyone" Owen sneers.

Suddenly your stomach makes a growling sound, attracting the attention of the trio, causing you to pout.

"What? I'm hungry"

--------------

Today, you left the academy early because a teacher called in at the last minute with the excuse of being unwell.

"I'm so glad we got to spend time with you, (Y/n)" you smile at Nathan. 

"I'm delighted to also have another person in our group that loves anime." 

Yes, it turns out that River is an otaku like you.

"You better attend my birthday party tomorrow as you promised" Owen blurts.

"Wait, I have to get my father's permission fi-" 

"We will be waiting!" 

You let out a sigh, watching them walk away.

"Great, now I have to make sure I will attend tomorrow's party" you pull out your phone, ready to call the driver to pick you up.

However, a dark expensive car stops close to you, before the back seat door opens.

"Get in" a man who looks to be in his mid-fifties decrees.

"Umm...I'm not supposed to get into a car with a strange man" Ethel's lips quirks upwards.

"Who said I'm a strange man, I'm your grandfather" his reply shocked you.

Your grandfathers from both your perants side are dead, as for Elliot.

"You are Elliot's father!" he nods his head at you.

"Yes, I'm his father"

A/n: Turns out that our male lead has a father😉 can you figure out why they have different last names, though?