Chapter Twelve

"What do you mean you aren't coming? I have been waiting an hour for you!"

"Well, I just saw your pictures and honestly I don't want to date an ugly girl like you, I mean let us face it you aren't even smart, no good quality in you"

Before the twenty-four-year-old hears a response for his words, he ends the call and focuses his gaze on the road.

He hates blind dates, yet he wanted a girlfriend just to take with him to big events, and the girl he used to date back in the academy disappeared off without any trace.

Suddenly, Elliot stops the car when a small girl with (H/c) hair runs and stops in the middle of the road.

"What in the world?!" The young CEO leaves his car and walks up to the young girl.

"Are you blind, girl?"

The young girl clutches her blue twinkle toes animal plushie to her chest as she looks innocently at him.

"No, I can see you, Mister" Elliot cracks up a smile, realizing that her answer is genuine and not sassy.

"Where are you perants?" She points at the house she was heading to.

"They are in this house" he grabs your small hand and leads her to her home's doorstep.

"Listen I will give you two pieces of advises that your sorry of excuse perants never told you about."

"What are those, Mister?"

"To never talk a talk stranger, and to never cross the road without looking out for cars"

The girl gives him a big smile, before nodding at him.

"Okay Doki"

--------

"That girl is me, and of course fate bought me to you"

Elliot sighs, placing a hand on your hair, patting it slightly.

"I was surprised when I saw you text me" you frown.

"How funny, I don't remember you at all, it is like you were erased from my memory" your father sighs, rolling his eyes at you.

"Well, I remember you and you should be thankful that I adopted you in the first place" you raise an eyebrow at him.

"I'm only thankful, that you are rich and bought me my favorite set of manga, Papa"

A smile appears on his face, his eyes turning playful.

"How about we ignore this for now" he removes the books away, before bringing his tablet to set in front of you.

"And buy some fucking expensive stuff on Amazon" you nod your head excitedly.

"Yup, fuck studying" he flicks your forehead.

"Hey, what was that for?"

"For cussing, I'm the only one allowed to cuss in this household"

--------

"Are you ok?"

"Did you get hurt?"

"Did those bastards touch you?"

Owen, River, and Nathan shower you with many questions after hearing the news that you got kidnapped by the principal.

"Yes, I'm fine...my grandfather is the one who kidnapped me..." you start explaining everything.

"That's insane, who would have thought that Elliot Diedrich is the son of the famous Ethan Northwest" you shrug at him.

"It doesn't concern me, yet I wish that they would make up and-" Nathan interrupts.

"Kiss"

"What?"

"What?"

All four of you look at each other, before bursting out into laughter.

While chit-chatting with each other, a bunch of seniors walk by.

River is the first to acknowledge their appearance, causing him to flinch slightly.

They were three boys along with a girl who is clinging to the arm of the dark-haired teen standing in the middle.

"Hello, River and River's stupid friends" you glare at the boy.

"Who are you calling stupid, stupid?!" you exclaim.

Once his gaze falls on you, sudden discomfort creeps up your whole body at his sexual stare.

Not only that, his girlfriend was eyeing up Owen as his friends were doing the same with you.

You cringe in disgust, upon realizing why the seniors walking in the building of the freshman and Juniors when they have their building with the sophomores.

What confronted your thoughts is Nathan's next words

"(Y/n)...ignore them, they are just a bunch of pedophiles"

Yep, you are definitely going to tell your father about them.