Chapter Seventeen

The trip was canceled and you and Elliot returned back home due to you breaking down in tears.

Something which Elliot thinks is necessary.

Why would you cry over some people who sold you to him? it made him believe that you are too kind-hearted for your good.

"They didn't commit suicide" Elliot rolls his eyes at your exclamation.

"Of course they did, those two idiots left a note behind about why they committed suicide" you shook your head.

"No! I know they wouldn't just commit suicide, someone killed them" you explain, playing with your fingers.

"Did your family have enemies?"

Of course, if your family has enemies, he needs to keep you safe and it will give him an excuse to not allow you to leave the house.

"No, not that I know of" you reply softly, your throat feeling sore from crying.

Honestly, your father also believes that your parents didn't commit suicide, greedy and selfish like them are unable of doing such a thing.

Truth be told, he was planning on killing your parents

"Stop crying" Elliot orders gently, before grabbing your shoulders

"As long as I'm alive, I don't want to see your tears"

He then takes out his handkerchief, wiping your tears with it.

"Thank you" you mumble out, and before Elliot could say anything, you hug him back tightly, burying your face into his chest.

He doesn't hesitate in hugging you back.

"You know I appreciate the hug and everything, but your snot ruined my shirt"

You pull away from him with a smile present on your lips.

"Hey, Papa?"

"Yes?" He raises an eyebrow at you slightly.

"Can you please end my punishment?" the blond man huffs and rolls his eyes.

"Ok, I will be nice for once and free you from your punishment"

Elliot declares through gritted teeth if the whole thing is painful for him.

He has to get rid of those boys who you always call your 'friends and also your bullies, Nora's son and his friend.

But he has to make it look like an accident and at the same time, you are not at the crime scene when it happens.

...What is better than paying a few teenagers to have a school shooting at the swift Academy?

It is not like the first he has ever killed someone, and it won't be the last if it means he gets to keep you as his precious daughter who won't leave him.

"You are the best...can we also attend my parent's funeral?"

"Ex-Parents, sweetheart, not parents, and No, Why would I attend a cheap funeral?" you pout at him.

"But, I want to see them for the last time?" your father sneers at you.

"Sweetheart?"

"Yes, Papa?"

"I don't care about what you think, you only obey me" you let out a gasp.

"Why should I?" Elliot smirks.

"Because I fucking own you, sweetie"

A/n: if you would like to read similar stories to this one:

1-Perfect Child| Platonic Yandere Vampire Father x Reader

2-Lovely Child| Platonic Yandere! Siren Father

3-Reincarnated As The Hero's Daughter| Platonic Yandere Father!Katsuki Bakugou

4-The Protagonist's Daughter| Platonic Yandere! Father