Chapter Twenty-Nine

You stare down at the phone you are holding in your hands with a deeply worried look, as Elliot sits beside you.

"Aren't you going to call the police? So they can come and arrest me?"

The CEO mocks, while his eyes are filled with excitement.

The fact that you wanted to do that, but couldn't, made you feel guilty.

However, you would also feel extremely guilty if you turned your father in.

Believe it or not, you grew attached to the blond-haired evil man.

"No, I'm not calling the police," you say, placing your phone back on the coffee table.

Elliot's bursts of laughter send shocks of fear down your spine at how powerful and sinister they are.

"I knew it! I knew that you love me the same way I love you!" He pulls you into a tight hug.

You don't understand what is going on with you, maybe Xavier is right, you might have Stockholm syndrome after all.

Because being ok with your father killing your best friends and mother is not a sign of good mental health.

"They are not important, it is you who matters" you look at him.

"Are you going to kill me just like you did with them?"

Elliot frowns deeply as if your words have offended him.

"No, absolutely not! You are my daughter, from my flesh and blood"

You stand up and walk out of the living room, before walking upstairs.

Elliot follows you but stops at the end of the stairs looking confident.

"Just admit it, princess, you care for me as I care for you, that's why you didn't call the police"

You stop in your tracks and turn around to look down at your father.

"I didn't call the police because you...are my dad" he smiles at you.

"Of course"

If you told him not to kill anyone again, he won't listen.

"You also can have your social media back for being a good girl" you sigh.

"What will make you stop killing people," you ask.

"As long as you don't community with others, nobody has to suffer"

𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍

Edgar stares down at the picture of his daughter, tears running down his face.

His only daughter is dead because of Elliot, he killed his daughter and got away from it.

However, Edgar is tired of the law and has decided to take matters into his own hands.

The greying-haired man picks up his pistol after putting his daughter's picture away.

He is going to kill Elliot, and he doesn't care if he gets a death sentence for it.