Chapter Eighteen

"Why do you have to escort me inside the Academy? I know where my class is" you whine, your shoulders slightly stumbled.

"Because I need to speak with your principal" he replies bluntly.

"Why?" Elliot rolls his eyes in annoyance.

"You don't have to worry your pretty head about it, sweetie" you let out a sigh and pout.

Most students stare at you both, mostly two or three girls passing by you, looked at your father as if he was eye candy.

"Oh, they aren't you that guy who created the fencing club in this academy?" you almost freeze upon hearing the familiar voice.

It was the same guys, the seniors who were eyeing you and your friends sexually.

Yeah...the ones you forgot to tell your father about.

"Yes?" Elliot answers, narrowing his eyes at the boy standing in front of him.

You honestly wanted to puke when you saw the senior's girlfriend eye-fucking your father.

Now, you know that she is not only into much younger guys but also much older ones.

"I'm Loren and I'm the new captain of the fencing club, and that my new girlfriend, Geneva" the said boy introduces himself, holding his hand out for Elliot to shake.

The CEO doesn't even bother staring down at the outstretched hand, as his expression turns into a blank one.

Loren places his hand into his pocket when he realized that your father wasn't going to shake it at all.

"So, we were wondering if your daughter would wish to continue you on your legacy and join our club?" Geneva adds in a flirty tone.

When you were about to tell him that you

"Out of my way" Elliot orders with a piercing gaze.

Loren's face turns sour at the way he is being talked to.

"Why?"

"Because you and your slut are pests"

With that Elliot wraps his arm around your shoulders, dragging you away from the scene.

"Calm down, Loren," Geneva says, trying to ease her boyfriend's anger.

"I'm going to make that man regret ever talking to me like that ever again" Geneva raises an eyebrow.

"And how are you going to do that?" the dark-haired boy smirks.

"He seems to care about his daughter, so why not hurt her?"

---------

After Elliot finished speaking with the principal about how the elder man should keep an eye on you at all times, he starts leaving school.

But suddenly he gets a call from a private number

"(Y/n) is your biological daughter"

He is shocked at what he just heard, Elliott frowns.

He swears that he has heard that voice before...is it the voice of someone he knows?

"The doctor told me I can't have children, sick bastard" he hears a chuckle.

"Well, the doctor was paid by your father to tell you that, if I were you I would take a DNA test"

And like that, the call ends leaving behind a very confused-looking Elliot.

Without thinking, Elliot rushes back into the academy, running in the direction of your class hurriedly.

He wants to know if what the anonymous man said was true or not, deep down Elliot wants it to be the truth.

The thought of you being his blood-related daughter made adrenaline rush through his body.

Once he reaches your class, he barges in without knocking.

"Mr. Diedrich! You can't just barge into my class" the science teacher scolds, crossing her arms over her chest.

However, Elliot doesn't pay her any mind, as he throws you over his right shoulder.

"W-what are you doing, dad?" you stutter out, embarrassed by his behavior while leaving the class.

"We need to take a DNA test now, I need to know if you are my daughter or not"

Elliot is going to give his father hell if the DNA test shows that you are related to him.

--------

Edgar smirks as he stares down at his phone while his best friend, Jeremy, sits beside him, also smiling.

"You have now destroyed Ethel's relationship with his son, Eddie"

The ash-blond-haired man turns to Jeremy.

"Well, he took away my granddaughter and put my daughter into a coma, so why not expose him?"