Chapter Nineteen

"You are my biological daughter, Ha!" you stare at your father as if he has gone crazy.

"That's impossible, you can't have children, you said it yourself" you point out in disbelief.

"Well, apparently he can, as this DNA test proves that you are indeed his daughter" the doctor assures.

You are shocked, so the people you thought to be your parents weren't actually your parents.

"So, it wasn't a coincidence that you adopted me" you spat at Elliot, pouring your anger out on him.

"You were bored of me, so you threw me away then thought it was okay to return to my life as if nothing had happened" Elliot's eyes widen at your outburst.

Your now tears-filled eyes meet his terrified ones.

"No, no, no, never, why would I do that to you?! Let me explain"

You could have been dramatic and not allow him to explain himself then run out of the hospital to get away from him...

...but you aren't that type of girl.

"Your grandfather is the one behind all of that, I didn't know that you were my daughter until now" you frown slightly.

"Why would he do that?" Elliot sighs.

"That's what we are about to find out, princess"

--------

Ethel was in a meeting, discussing matters with his investors about the importance of upgrading their company's policies.

Everything was going smooth until his son bragged in along with his granddaughter, uninvited and looking like he is ready to murder someone.

"Get out" Elliot orders the investors who quickly scurry away without saying anything.

"What a pleasant surprise, have you decided to finally forgive me?" Ethel smiles at his son, feeling happy to see him and you.

"Who is (Y/n)'s mother?" The older CEO frowns.

"What?" Elliot sneers.

"I found out that (Y/n) is my daughter, the one you give to other people!"

Ethel lets out a heavy breath, now understanding the reason for his son's anger.

If there was any hope for Elliot to forgive him for what he has done, now it is gone.

"I did it for your own good and also her good" his son snorts.

"My own good? By hiding my daughter away from me?" Ethel narrows his eyes slightly.

"You were eighteen at that time, you couldn't have possibly known how to take care of your daughter"

Elliot clutches his fists, his eyes piercing his father's.

"I was starting my own business, I had more than enough money to take care of (Y/n)" The blond-haired man argues.

"You still haven't answered the question about who is my mom" you point out, causing Ethel to look at you.

"Your mother's just a slut, she's nothing important"

You are pretty sure that your grandfather didn't mean to offend and hurt you, but still, you didn't like how he insulted your mother.

"I don't want to see your face again if I see you next time, I will kill you" Ethel smirks, not phased by his son's threat.

"Guards!" your grandfather suddenly shouts, and within seconds, three well-built men enter the meeting room.

Two of them grab your father, while the third one grabs you by the arm.

"Order them to let go of me this instant, bastard" you watch as Ethel grabs your father's face with his palm.

"I have had enough of your childish game, from today on, you and (Y/n) are under my care"

There is one thing for sure, Ethel is yandere for his son just like how Elliot is yandere for you.