Chapter 32

(A/N Notes: Me: You guys know that anime joke about the MC and a girl having s*x when they actually aren't right?

Readers: Yeah, but why are you asking us this oddly specific question?

Me: for nothing really... For nothing... Nothing...

 Nothing

*Slurp*

 I also started working for Rhodes Island Pharmaceutics as a doctor)

... I also started working for Rhodes Island Pharmaceutics as a doctor)

"Uuuuugh... My head..."

It hurts... *Opens and closes her mouth* ... And what is his horrible taste in my mouth?... ... ... *Sniffs herself* Uuuuughhh... What's this smell?... I'm feeling completely icky...

*Hold her head*

And my head... It's hurting *gets up and sit down on the futon she was sleeping*

"Nnnnn"

"..."

... ... ... Huh? That wasn't me... ... ... *Looks to her left and down*

"... ... ...!?!?!?"

W, W, W, W, W, W, WHY IS TAKERU HERE!? WHY IS HE NAKED!?... *Looks down to herself* ... WHY AM I NAKED!?!?!?... ... ... Don't tell me, t, t, t, t, t, that we had... OUR FIRST TIMEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!

...

Yuriko found that she had shared a futon with Takeru and both of them were naked, with her having a horrible headache, so her only conclusion was that they both crossed the line and that it was most likely her fault

To explain how they ended up doing it, let's go back to the previous day

The previous day, early in the evening

There was still some minutes before the appointed time that Takeru and Yuriko agreed to meet for their date at the summer festival

"Uncle Eichii said he'll be hosting a banquet with an open bar at the inn later in the evening, and that we're welcomed to go"

"Sweet! All I can drink night!... By the way, where are you going, ototo-kun (little brother)"

"Somewhere you don't need to know"