We Meet

Amelia's pov

    I am talking to Arizona when this extraordinary, beautiful woman with brown hair walks through the double doors of the hospital floor we are on. I was mid sentence when I was stopped cold by her beauty. "Wh-h-ho is that..."

"Uhhhh...." Arizona said as she turned her head to look "ohhh that's Carina. I uhhh.... Slept with her last night...

"Ohhhhh..... Uhhhhh....." Amelia said "Why is she here..."

"I don't actually know. We didn't do a lot of talking." she said and winked as she walked off.

Few Hours Later

I walk by an MRI room and see the beautiful woman 'Carina' wow. I walk in and say "Carina, right?"

"Yes" she says and I'm struck by her accent. I can't think. I can't move. "Are you okay?" she speaks again.

"Yes" I say nervously "Sorry. I'm Amelia."

"It's nice to meet you Amelia." she says turning around to look at the screens again. Wow her body is perfect.

"Uuuhhhhmmmm.... Do you realy have someone masterbating in the MRI." I say trying to start a conversation.

"Yes. I am studying how the female brain works and I think this is the best place to start." She looks me up and down and says again "if you ever need some release you can always join my study." She winks and I'm so scared by what I feel I just turn around and run out of the room.

I run so fast out of the room I run right into Meredith. "I need to talk to you." I say as I grab her arm and pill her into the nearest closet. "I have a huge problem..."

Meredith calects herself and pulls her hand away from me "what Amelia, what is it."

"I think i like girls.... Well one specific girl....."