Let me take you

Amelia's pov 

"I've never been on a real date. All the "dates" I went on involved drugs. I don't know how to do this" I said with a sad face.

"Tell us how it is with maybe we can help you... but first, dinner is always a safe bet." Arizona said holding my hand.

"Yes! Dinner!" Maggie said smiling "there is a new chinese place downtown, I can help you make a reservation."

"But first who is it?!" Arizona says

"You can't tell anyone!" I said looking at them and leaning in "Carina....." they both looked so shocked.

"Yess!" Arizona said "Maggie get that restaurant on that phone right now. Make the reservation for 8 and you will tell her you will pick her up at 7."

"Wow, Really!" I said as Maggie gets on the phone and makes the reservation. I look at both of them and say "how do I ask her?"

"Just do it," Arizona says

"Okay," I say as I get up and leave.

Later that day

I see Carina walking down the hallway and I walk up to her "Hi" I say awkwardly. She looks at me, winks, grabs my hand and pulls me into an oncall room.

"Hi beautiful" she says as she starts to kiss me. I got wet instantly. Her hands slide down and start to take off my shirt. I push her away.

"Wait... I... um... I wanted to ask you something." I say so shy.

"What is it cutie?" she says as she starts to kiss me again.

"We are going to dinner on Saturday. I'll pick you up at 7" I say and run out of the room.

-If you like this leave a comment!