together or separate

Amelia's pov

I woke up on the far side of the bed as Carina and got up to sneak downstairs to make everyone breakfast. I started mixing ingredients together when I felt hands around my waist, It was Carina.

"Waffles?" she questioned

"Yes" I said with a smile "they're my favorite"

"I will cut up some fruit to go on top" Carina says

I stated to pour the mix into the waffle maker then turned to Carina. "I want to talk to you about something" I said shyly

"Okay" Carina says stoping cutting and giving me her full attention.

"I love Arizona and Maya but I miss spending time with just you..." I said and then immediately felt shy.

Carina thinks for a minute and says "we should talk with Arizona and Maya and see if they would mind if we spent some time alone together and that can spend time alone too and we can switch maybe I don't know all of it yet but we can talk about it."

"This is a grate idea" I said as I took a waffle out and put it on the plate.

We had a long talk over breakfast with everyone and decided that Carina and I would be spending time at my house tonight and Arizona and Maya would be spending time at Arizona's house tonight.

I'm sitting in the passenger's seat of Carina's car staring at her. She is so sexy. The way she speaks, that way she touches me is so sexy.

"What are you thinking about" Carina said

My face turned red "how sexy you are" I said looking at the floor.

"Well I was ganna take you to get lunch and then have you for dessert but we can skip lunch if you want" Carina said and winked.

"No no lunch sounds good" I said and giggled

We went to this little Italian restaurant I had never seen before. It was so cute inside and Carina had to order for me because no one spoke English. It was so sexy when she spoke Italian. The food was amazing and finally we were headed home.

"Drive faster, I can't wait" I said as I put my hand on her leg.

"I'm going as fast as I can" Carina said. I leaned over and started kissing her neck and talking dirty in her ear.

"I'm going to run my tongue up your lips and split then open" I said in her ear.

Arizona's pov

We had breakfast and then I got in the car with Maya. "So what do you want to do today?" I said

"Well I was thinking we could get some lunch then go back to my place and watch a movie, does that sound good to you?" Maya said

"That sounds amazing" I said

"Where do you want to eat?" Maya asked

"Mexican?" I say

"Sure" Maya says

We sat down and ordered our food. I got chicken enchiladas and Maya got beef enchiladas. They were amazing.

We were both finished with our food and just sitting at the table talking when the water came and asked "Do we need anything else"

"Just the check" Maya said and he left.

"We have been here talking for almost 2 hours" I said smiling

We held hands and walk to the car together and get in.

"So what movie are we going to watch" Maya says

I lean over until my lips are almost touching Maya's ear "I wasn't planning on watching the movie" I said

"Ooh did you want to do something else?" Maya says

"What I have planned doesn't include you being able to watch the tv" I say

"Oh" Maya says and I see her speed the car up a little.

"We could even start right now" I say as I start kissing Maya's neck and run my hand up her thigh.

We get to my house and I jump out of the car and almost pull Maya out of the car and run inside.

Amelia's pov

I took Carina inside and pushed her against the wall.

"Amelia" Carina said "What has gotten into you?"

"I can't wait anymore" I say as I pick her up and put her on the counter and take off her shirt.

Arizona's pov

I started kissing Maya as soon as we got inside and pulled her shirt off.

"Arizona" Maya said as she grabbed my face and kissed me harder.

I grabbed Maya's hand and ran up stairs. Pushing her against the wall in my room and taking off her bra.

Amelia's pov

I pull off Carina's pants and start kissing her hard again as I throw them. I dropped to my knees and started licking and sucking Carina's clit fast.

"Don't stop" Carina screamed

Arizona's pov

I pushed Maya down on the bed and pulled her pants off and was about to drop to my knees when Maya grabbed me and threw me on the bed and ripped my pants off and started licking my clit hard.

"Don't stop" I begged