that's hot

Amelia's pov

We walk into the house and Maya is already there. We introduced Jo and then we sat down and put a movie on while Carina cooked dinner.

Jo sits on the couch by me and I reach out and hold her hand. Maya is on the other side of me with her head on my shoulder.

"Come snuggle" Maya says "it"s always cold in here"

"Okay" Jo says as she slides over and puts her head on my shoulder still holding my hand.

Then Carina called us and we all sat at the table for dinner.

"So Jo" Maya said "how has your night been"

"Good" Jo says with a smile

"Enough that you might want to stay the night" I ask

Jo looks up at me and says "that sounds like fun"

"You understand we want you to have sex with us" Carina said and everyone looks at her and then at Jo.

"I thought so, after what happened earlier" Jo says looking at amelia.

"I got you something" Amelia says as she pulls out beautiful flowers and Jo's face lights up.

"I love them" Jo says

We all get up and go back in to finish the movie. Amelia was laying on Jo and Jo was laying on Carina and Maya was on the floor in front of them. I start running my hand up Jo's leg.

"Kiss me" Jo whispers in my ear and I push my soft lips on hers.

I run my hands up Jo's shirt and start playing with her nipples.Maya reaches up and pulls Jo's head to kiss her.

"Mmmhhh" Jo moans as I slide her nipple in my mouth. Carina started kissing Jo's neck. I feel Jo pulling on me to kiss her now. I go up and start making out with her. I feel someone start to pull off Jo's pants and then I feel her start to moan in my mouth. I pull back and look to see Maya and Carina making out and licking Jo at the same time. I'm watching as I see Carina slide her fingers into Jo's wetness and Maya starts to lick her clit fast and hard. I start to kiss Jo's neck and I feel her body start to shake and I hear water hit the floor. I look down and see Maya's face covered in squirt.

"I am so sorry" Jo starts "Ive never done that before, I'm so sorry"

"Shhhhhhh" Maya said "that was F...ing hot"

"Yes it was" I said

"Lets go up stars" Carina said