3 part 2

Amelia's pov

I woke up cold and alone in Carina's bed. The first thing I did was check my phone. I had two messages.

Carina
Good morning beautiful! I got paged early and thought you would like to sleep in. I rode to work with Arizona and my car keys are on the table. I miss you already! Come find me when you get to work we should talk.

Arizona
Hey pretty girl! I took Carina to work. We got paged. I wanted to talk to you about something... if you have time today... maybe we could talk at work... I miss your face...

My heart was in my throat as I saw they both wanted to talk to me. I called Meredith right away.

Meredith
Hello

Me
I have a problem...

Meredith
Where are you? You have a surgery scheduled in an hour.

Me
I'm getting in the car right now. But I have a problem. Did you not hear me?

Meredith
I heard you went home with Carina and Arizona last night. How could that be a problem?

Me
well I really like Carina

Meredith
But..

Me
But I really like Arizona too. And they both texted me this morning. Just a second I'll send a screenshot.

Meredith
Well it looks like they both like you too. Just talk to them.

Me
I'm scared.

Meredith
Just do it. Bye Amelia.

Later at the hospital

I walked in to the attendings lounge and saw Carina. She was poring a cup of coffee.

"Hey beautiful" I said walking up to her.

"Hey sexy" she said with a wink "I had a really good time last night"

"Me too! Actually can we talk abou..." I said as my pager went off. "Sorry It's time for my surgery" I said, giving her a kiss and leaving.

After my surgery

I was walking down the halway and I say Arizona.

"Hey cutie" she said to me. 

"Hey beautiful" I said blushing.

"So I had a really good time last night" Arizona said with a smirk.

"So did I. I wanted to talk to yo..." I didn't get to finish because I got a 911.

After surgery

I say Meredith at the nurses station.

"Amelia" she yelled and I walked over to her, "did you talk to them."
"No" I said "there is this weird freak thing where when I try to talk to weather of them I get paged."

"No way" Meredith says as she rolls her eyes.

"Watch" I say as Carina is walking by. "Hey Carina, can I talk to you for a minute?"

"Sur.." Carina is cut off by my pager.

"see " I say as I headed to the pit mad.

This happened all day until I was in the pit finishing up a nero exam when I got a 911 page for an oncall room? When I got there Meredith was standing out side the oncall room.

"What am I doing here?" I questioned.

"There both in there. Go have your talk" Meredith said with a smile as she opened the door.

"Hi" I said awkwardly "I thought we could talk if it's okay with both of you?"

"Okay" they both said as they sat down on one of the beds.

"Carina, I really like you" I said walking up to her "I like you a lot but I also really like Arizona" I said looking over at her "and I think you too like each other also if i'm not wrong?" I said.

They both looked at each other and just noted their heads.

"So I thought we could maybe try to all 3 be in a relationship? If you both want to, '' I said taking Arizona and Carina's hands.

"Carina what do you think?" Arizona said.

"I think it's a good Idea. This is what I wanted to talk to you about today and Arizona and I talked about it today on the way to work" Carina said.

"It's a yes from me" Arizona said.

"Yes," Carina said.

"Yes," I almost screamed.