game part 3

Amelia's pov

We got to Carina's house and I ran up the stairs to get ready to tease her and Maya until they couldn't take it. I started to get the restraints ready when they all walked in. I grabbed Carina and Arizona grabbed Maya and we hooked them to the restraints on the wall.

"Hold still and take it" I say as I hook Carina up.

"This is what you get for teasing us all day" Arizona said

Arizona and I took the toys and put them inside them. I grabbed Arizona and threw her on the bed. I crawled on top of her and started to rip her clothes off. I'm kissing her as I pull her pants off. I kiss down her body and plunge my face into her wetness all while we make them watch.

"Amelia please rub your pussy on mine" Arizona begged. I took off my pants and climbed on top of Arizona. I started rubbing fast until all of our sexual frustration build up and we came together.

I get up after i've caught my breath and drop to my knees in front of Carina. I look up at her as I pull the toy out of her.

"Are you ready?" I say to Carina she doesn't answer so i start licking her and plunge my fingers into her wetness. She starts to moan and then I hear Maya moan too and look over and Arizona is doing the same as me.

sorry this one is short I'm just trying to get back to normal with my life next update will be longer.

Teaser for the next chapter!

I get to the hospital late as usual. I walked into the attendings lounge and I see someone who I haven't seen in a long time,________

Who do you think it is???