Maya and Carina

Carina's pov

Amelia and Jo leave for work and Maya and I set down for breakfast.

"So Jo" Maya says braking the silence of us eating.

"She is vary attractive" I say "what do you think should we let her stay"

"I like her I think she should stay but..." Maya says as she slides on top of me in my bar chare "I want more just us time" Maya kisses me

"Well we do have all day" I say picking her up and heading up stairs. I made it to the bed with her and throw her down, kissing her as I strip her naked and tie her down.

"Do you want me" I say as I put the blind fold on her eyes.

"Yes" she say and I hit her with my flogger across her stomach.

"Yes ma'am" she says

"Good girl" I says as I hit her again and then buried my face in her center. I don't stop until she comes all over my face. I untie her and before I get her last hand untied shes shoves her fingers inside of me.

"Uhhh please" I beg as she shoves her fingers deeper and makes the come here motion inside me until I orgasm.

We have sex all day until it gets close to dinner. I head down and start cooking as Maya turns on the tv in the living room. I'm almost have dinner done with diner when Maya comes in to the kitchen and starts kissing me

"I want my dessert first" Maya says

"I'm almost done" I say shutting off the stove because I know she won't wait.

"No now" she says, taking my shirt off then my pants and dragging me into the living room. She takes off her clothes and starts to rub her center on mine.

"Dont stop" I say as Jo and Amelia walk in