Jo?

Amelia's pov

I got to the hospital and headed inside. I was headed down the hallway when I rounded a corner and ran into Jo and her and my coffee went all over both of us.

"Omg i'm so sorry" Jo said

"Its okay I just need new scrubs now" I say

"Come with me we can go find some" Jo says and I fallow her

We got to the attendants lounge and Jo immediately stripped off her clothes.

"Wow" I said out loud

"Like what you see" Jo says walking closer to me

"We need to find scrubs" I say trying not to look

"I know you like girls so whats the problem" Jo says

"Then you know I'm in a relationship." I said

"I asked Carina, she said it was fine" Jo said

"When?" I ask

"Last week. I think your hot" Jo said

"Realy?" I ask

"Yes" Jo

"Good" I say as I push Jo against the wall and start making out with her. She takes off my shirt and I push her into the bathroom as I take off my cloths. I'm kissing Jo as back her against the sink and pick her us and set her down. I start kissing down her body until I get to the top of her center. I look up at her right before I plunged my face into her pool of wetness.

"Don't stop mmmhh please" she starts in.

I keep licking and I can feel her breath getting heavier. I grab her hips and pull her center closer to me as she tries to pull away as shes cumimg.

"Can I try" Jo says

"Try what?" I ask confused

"To taste you" Jo says

"You haven't been with a girl before have you?" I ask

"No... But I like it" Jo says as she kisses me again. She pushes me against the wall and slowly starts to kiss down my body. She gets to my center and stats licking.

"Mmmmhh don't stop" I let out in a moan

Jo keeps licking and I can feel myself getting close

"Right there, Don't stop, Right there, Right there, i'm gonna cum" I moan as Jo speeds up and I cum all over her face.

"Wow" Jo says as she gets up and kisses me again. I reach down and start to slip my fingers in to her and she moans loudly.

"Try this" I say as I move Jo's hand to my center. She shoves her fingers inside. We are both breathing heavy and leaning against each other.

"I'm Close" Jo said

"I'm almost there, wait for me so we can cum together" I say and I can tell Jo can't wait much longer. Our breathing is so heavy the mirror is fogging in the bathroom.

"I'm close" I whisper in Jo's ear and I can tell this sends Jo over the edge but i'm already falling over. We both cum so hard that we had to set down.

"So you think I'm cute?" I ask

"Maybe" Jo says

"What about Carina and Maya?" I ask

"So hot" Jo says

"So do you want to come over tonight? We usually go to Carina's house after work" I say

"Yesssss" Jo says so excitedly. Out pager start going off and we hury and find scrubs and run.