Jo and Maya

Jo's Pov

I wake up to Amelia and Carina Kissing me goodbye. I role back over to find Maya still in the bed next to me.

"No fires to fight today" I muter out as I wrap my body around hers.

"I have the day off" she said as she held my body close "want me to make breakfast?"

"Yes please" I say

We both got up and headed down stairs.

"I'm not like Carina I like to cook with music" Maya says as she turns on a speaker.

I sat at the bar and watched Maya cook scrambled eggs. I was staring at Maya's body her beautiful hair, her strong muscles, and damn her ass as it sways to the music. I was staring when she turns around and Catches me.

"Like what you see" she says as she walks over to me and kissed my lips.

"Yes" I muter out in between kisses. Maya turns around at the chorus of the song and started to grind her body against me. I grabbed her hips and pulled her closer to me. I flipped her around and ripped her shirt off and started kissing her. She grabs me and caries me to the bed throwing me down and ripping my shirt down the middle and clean off my body. My pants got wet as Maya grabbed my shorts and ripped down one leg and off my body.

"Wow I forgot how strong you are" I say as a puddle of my fluid drips out on the bed.

"I didn't know you were so attracted to me" Maya said as she buried her face in my wetness. I screamed and begged her not to stop as I squirted all over her face.

"I've squirted that fast before. You must really turn me on" I said. I grabbed Maya and throw her down and barred my face into her center, licking her fast and hard until her leg started to shake and her body tensed and she orgasmed in my mouth hard. I crawled up and layed down onto Maya's body. Her body was so warm and soft I slowly drifted off to sleep.

*BEEP BEEP BEEP*

"MMMHHHH whats that noise" I say as I nug Maya who also fell asleep.

*BEEP BEEP BEEP*

"OMG Fire" Maya screams as she jumps out of the bed throwing her cloths on and grabbing me sweet pants and a tee shirt. "Put these on hurry we need to get out of here"

*BEEP BEEP BEEP*

I barley get my cloths on when Andrea and Dean burst throw the door.

"Fallow me" Andrea yells as she takes us into the other bedroom and sends us out the window and down a latter.