4

Maya's pov

I pulled up at Carina's house and picked her up first.

"Hi beautiful" I say

"Hello" Carina says in that voice that makes me smile.

"We are going to pick up Amelia now" I say as we drive away.

Amelia's pov

Maya and Carina pulled up and I went and got in the car.

Carina said "hi" as she reached back and grabbed my hand and kissed it " this is Maya"

"Hey"  I say and Maya takes my hand from Carina and kisses it.

"Hi" Maya says "you are very beautiful"

"Thank you" I say

"Lets go get Arizona" Carina says

Arizona's pov

A car pulls up and I walk up and get in.

"Hi beautiful" Carina says as she takes my hand and kisses it "Arizona this is Maya"

"Hello" Maya says as she takes my hand from Carina and kisses it

"Lets go have dinner" Maya says and starts to drive away.

Carina's pov

We got to the restaurant and went in and sat down. The night was going great and we got our food and things were going amazing. "So Maya, what do you think? Do you want to be our girlfriend?" I said

"Yes" Maya said "Let's do this."

We finished eating and got in the car.

"So who am I dropping off first?" Maya said

They all look at each other before Carina says "you can go to my house but you're not dropping me off. We can all stay there."

"Ohh okay" Maya says and then giggles.

We get to my house and walk inside and I waste no time before I start kissing maya. I have my hands on her hips pulling her close to me when I open my eyes to see Arizona and Amelia kissing her neck on either side. I could tell by her body language that she had never been with more than one woman at once and she was loving it.

I pulled back and said "let's go upstairs girls" and everyone followed me "Maya get naked" I said as we got to the bedroom.

"Anything you want" Maya says seductively.

"Now get one the bed" I say when she's naked. "Arizona, Amelia lets show Maya what it's like to be with more than one person at once. Arizona plays with her boobs and Amelia set on her face."

Arizona walks over and kisses Maya and then puts her nipple in her mouth. Amelia walks over and takes her pants off and puts her clit in Maya's mouth. When Maya least expected it I started to suck on her clit. Maya starts to squirm and wiggle as I lick and suck faster. Maya starts to move in a way that I know means she's going to cum, so I back off a little to make sure to drag her orgasom out so she has the best one she's ever had. I can feel her trying to push her vagana into my face and I know she can't wait much longer so I start to lick hard and fast again as I plug my fingers into her. I'm pumping my fingers in and out fast as I suck on her clit when I feel her inner walls start to collapse around my finger as she screams into Amelia's vagina in pure pleasure. Amelia gets off of her and Arizona backs up and I keep licking and sucking until all her after shocks are gone.

"How was that" I say as she catches her breath.

"Amazing!!!" She says so excited.

We all clime in the bed and start cuddling her and fall asleep.