good to know

Amelia's pov

We all ran to the car and drove as fast as fast as we could to the hospital. I had 2 different aneurysms to clip today. I hurried into the OR and was scrubbing when in walked Jo.

"Hey I don't want to bother you, I just wanted to let you know we are all having lunch at 1 if your not busy love you bye" said Jo

Did Jo just say she loved me???? What wooohhhh nun of us have said we love each other. Maybe she didn't mean to? I have to put this out of my mind. I have surgery.

Later in the hallway

I past Meredith in the hallway and grab her arm and push her into an on call room.

"Jo said she loved me........."

"So"

"We have never done that before like any of us."

"Do you love them?"

"Maybe i think so"

"When you know tell them until then I have a surgery"

I was almost late for lunch so I ran to the cafeteria and everyone was there. I sat down and looked up at Jo.

"You said you love me" I blurted out.

"I love all of you" Jo said "i've never felt this way before about anyone and the way you guys include me and make me feel so happy I love you Amelia I love you Carina I love you Maya.

"I love you to" we all said at the same time.

We all eat and go back to work. Later that night we all met in the car after work.

"Do you guys want to grab a drink?" Jo says

We all look around before Amelia says "I haven't told you yet... I'm sober"

"I'm so sorry" Jo says "I didn't know"

"But if you want to grab a drink with your friends we can pick you up later" I said

"Are you sure?" Jo said

"Yes of course you want us to drop you at jo's?" I said

We drop Jo at the bar and head home. We got home and Carina started dinner. Maya and me sat in the Kitchen and watched Carina cook begging her to let us help and just keep getting told we would be in the way.

"If you won't let me help then I'm Just going to have to be distracting" I say

I walk over and start kissing Carinas neck and run my hands down her thighs.

"Amelia" Carina moans

I grab her hip hard and pull her back into me and whisper in her ear "I'm going to push you agent this counter and push my fingers into your center hard and fast until you cum all over my fingers."

"Amelia" Carina says as she pushes me against the counter and kisses me.

I shove my hand down her pants and give her and amazing orgasm all over my fingers.

"Wow I though I was the orgasm specialist" Carina said and then pushed me off of her because dinner was burning. "Dinners ready"

We at and put on a movie until Jo called. I went to pick her up. We headed back.

"I have a secret" Drunk Jo said to me

"Oh yeah whats that" I said

"I squirt more when I'm drunk" 

I'm running out of ideas let me know if you have any Please.