Realy?

Amelia's pov 

I ran into the hospital, almost hitting Meredith.

"Slow down" Meredith yells.

"Late for surgery" I yell as it's already 10:45.

"I moved your surgery to this afternoon" Meredith yells and I turn around and walk to her.

"Why?" I say confused.

"I figured you were going to be late because of 'Carina' she whispers so I moved it. Do you have chocolate in your hair?" Meredith says with her shocked face.

"Carina did this thing with chocolate last night.... Umm never mind. Thank you for moving my surgery" I say as I start walking away.

"Go take a shower" Meredith yells.

Later in the hospital shower

I finally got the chocolate out of my hair and I reached out and got my towel and started to dry myself off. I reached out and got the other towel and put it in my hair. I opened the shower curtain and saw Carina waiting for me.

"What are you doing here?" I say pushing my body against her.

"I missed you" Carina says kissing me.

"I missed you too" I say in between kisses.

I deepened the kiss pushing my body against her when the door to the attending lounge bathroom opened. We both looked over and it was Arazona.

"Sorry" Arizona said and started to shut the door.

Carina looked at me and then said "Wait."

Arizona opened the door and looked at carina. "Stay" Carina said.