Addison and Everyone

Amelia's pov

"Stay right here" I said to Addy and I went to the kitchen. I grabbed whipped cream and chocolate sauce and headed upstairs to get the bed room ready.

I was getting out the toys when the doorbell rang and I ran down the stairs and opened the door to all of my girlfriends.

"Come in" I said "this is Addison" I told them and they introduced themselves.

"Addison" Arizona said and hugged her.

"It's good to see you" Addison says as she pulls away and kisses Arizona.

"Addison" Arizona says pulling away

"I have always wanted to do that" Addison says

I walk over "Lets do this up stairs" I say

"And naked" Carina says

I headed up the stairs behind everyone taking off my clothes on the way up. I am almost in the door when it shuts in my face and the lock is locked. I knock and I hear

"Just a minute" Carina says. I'm Just standing outside my own room and it feels like forever when the door opens and it's Addison. She grabs me by my shirt and pushes me against the wall. Carina and Arizona tied my hands up to the wall.

"I hear you can break restraints?" Addison says as she kisses me and ripping my shirt off.

"I brought you a new toy" Carina says as Addison backs up. "Maya can you grab it for me" Carina says as she grabs me by my throat and kisses me. "Just to make sure your wet" She says as Maya shows me the toy. It is a C shaped vibrator. "This part goes inside you and this part sets on your clit, and the best part is I control it from my phone" Carina says. Maya Squats down and removes my pants. I look up and see Addison and Arizona making out as Maya slides the vibrator inside me. "Ready for the best part" Carina says as she turns it on.

"Oh shit mmmmhhhh" I say. Carina and Maya walk away from me. Carina walks up behind Addison and Maya walks up behind Arizona and they both remove their shirts and kiss their necks at the same time. One thing leads to another and they are all having sex and I am here hanging from the wall about to cum. I start to moan loudly and the vibration slows down. I open my eyes.

"You can't come yet" Carina says.

"Please" I say out of breath

They all get up and come over to me. They are all looking at me. "Should we let her cum" Maya says.

"I think we could" Addison says

"Okay" Carina says as she turns the vibration up and starts to kiss my stomach. Arizona is kissing one boob and Maya is kissing the other. Addison is kissing me. My whole body starts to shake and then I cum and I hear a big snap. I look up and I've broken both the arm restraints.

"I told you'' Carina said. We all lay down and cuddle until we fall asleep.