Sweet and salty

Amelia's pov 

"Carina..." I moan as she has me pushed against the door of her house. I can feel her whole body on mine. I can barely control myself.

"You were so nice to take me to dinner tonight" she says to me and leans in, close to my ear "But I'm going to be mean to you tonight" she says in a whisper. If she wasn't holding me up right now I would fall down. She is so sexy.

"Mean" I say pretending to be confused as I bite my lip.

"You will see" she says as she grabs my hand and drags me upstairs. She pushes me down on the bed and removes my shirt. I reach up and pull her down on top of me and start kissing her.

"No no no" she says as she sets up on top of me and starts to strap my hands to the top of the bed. She takes off the rest of my clothes and blindfolds me. Then I can't hear her anymore.

"Carina?" I call out with no answer. With no warning I feel a warm liquid touch my skin, I jump. It touches between my boobs to my navel. "That's so warm" I say "what is it?" I feel Carina start to suck and lick the warm liquid from my body from my navel slowly between my boobs. Then she kissed me and I could taste the chocolate in her mouth. "Mmhh" I let out as we were kissing. I feel something cold on my neck followed by Carina sucking it off and kissing me again, whipped cream. "Mmhh."

"Do you like my treats, Dr. Shepherd?" she whispers in my ear.

"Yes" I moan. She bites my ear.

"With your sweet you need some salty" she says as she puts her vagina in my mouth. I start to lick her clit slowly at first then faster.

Carina's pov

Fuck. licking food off of Amelia was so hot I couldn't help myself I had to crawl up on her face. "Fuck... you are so good at this... Amelia... don't stop..." I moan. I am so turned on. I'm going to cum. I can't cum yet. I take my vagina off her face and sit down on her chest trying to catch my breath.

"Why did you stop?" Amelia questions. I'm still trying to catch my breath so I don't answer. She pulls on the straps that are on her hands. "Carina, what's Wrong?" she questions again.
"I almost came." I murdered out.

"Why did you stop?" She said still pulling on her restraints.

"Because I have never come that fast before and I won't start now, but you might." I say as I climb down her body and start to lick her vagina. She tastes so sweet. She's screaming and I show down to almost a stop.

"No don't stop" she begs "please" she pulls on her restraints even harder. I stop completely and I am only breathing on her now. "Please Carina I'm begging you" she's begging and pulls on her restraints hard and the right one brakes and she grabs my head and pushes it into her and I start licking fast. It was so hot, she broke that restraint. I'm dripping now as I'm licking her so fast. "Carina" she moans my name "I'm..m..m... I'mmm G G G G Goingggg I'm going to cum!!!" she screams and i lick harder and faster. She comes and I clean her up and start to climb up her body with kisses. I was so distracted that I forgot her restraint was off. All of the sudden she grabs me and flips me over so she's on top. This makes me drip so much that the bed is wet now.

"You are free" I joke as she starts kissing down my body. She gets to my sweet spot and I start to scream "Please Amelia don't stop." I'm so turned on I can barely breathe. I Push myself into her as I scream "Don't stop, I'm going to cu..." I don't even get the words out before my body is full of shock waves and I am Just screaming "Fuckkkkkkkk."

"Wow, I'm getting better at that." She smirks.

"Yes you are" I say as she crealls up next to me.

The next day

Amelia's pov 

I wake up to Carina's lips kissing me. "Good morning" I say as I stretch.

"Good morning" she says kissing me again. I pull away with a smile and look at my phone.

"Shit its almost 9:30am. I have surgery scheduled at 10." I say as I jump up and start putting my underwear on "I don't have clothes. '' I say trying to figure out what I will do. I turn around and Carina is dressed and is handing me some clothes to wear until I get to the hospital. I start running down the stairs.

"I'm coming with you" she yells as she is right behind me.

- leave a like and a comment if you like this story!