New Game

Amelia's pov

It's a week later, Addison has gone home and I wake up to a group text to me, Maya, and Arizona from Carina.

Carina: Everyone meet me in oncall room 224, we are going to play a game today ;)

Maya: oh yes your going to love this game!

Arizona: okay be there soon!

Me: Okay baby getting ready now!

I jumped out of bed and got ready really fast and headed to the hospital.

At the hospital

I am almost running down the hallway because I am so excited to see the surprise Carina and Maya have. I walk into oncall room 224 and everyone is already there.

"Hi" I say and give everyone a kiss "what's the surprise??" I say so excited that I'm almost jumping.

"Remember that new toy I got you baby?" Carina asks me

"Yes" I say confused.

"I got one for Arizona too" Carina says

I sat down on the bed by Arizona and I can tell she's just as confused as me.

"Maya and I have the day off and we paid a security guard to let us use the security room for the day" Carina says.

Arizona and I are setting there still confused.

"You are going to wair the toys all day and Carina and I are going to control them from the room with all the cameras that look over the hospital" Maya blurts out.

"Omg" I say out loud

"We better set some rules" Arizona says.

"You get 2 rules" Maya says

"You can't do it during surgery" Arizona says

"Of course" Carina says

"You can't do it when we are with patients" I say

"Okay that's your 2 rules" Maya says

"Now get them on" Carina says handing them to us.

"I'm so scared" I say to Arizona

"Me too" Arizona says

"Maya and I are headed to the security room have a good day my loves" Carina says with a kiss to both of us.

Maya kisses both of us and leaves.

Check out my new story! It's about Meredith and Addison catching up and reliving old times.