Date

Amelia's pov

I haven't spoken to Carina in almost a week. I was afraid to operate after the tumor for a little while but now I'm back at kicking brain tumour ass. I am back to my regular case load and I'm happy about that but it still feels like something is missing, Carina. I can't quit thinking about her. No matter what I do, she's on my mind.

"Amelia" I hear and look up, It's Meredith.

"Hey" I say nervous because I was just awkwardly staring at another at the nurses station.

"Can we talk?" Meredith said "Come with me" grabbing my arm and pulling me around the corner. "What is wrong, you have been in dream land every time I have looked at you today."

"Ohh.." I say rubbing the back of my head. "I, umm, miss Carina." I say.

"That's it? I thought something was actually wrong." Meredith said, rolled her eyes and started to walk away.

"Wait" I grabbed her arm "please help me, I want to ask her out but I don't know how."

"Find out what she likes and ask her to have dinner with you." she said and walked away.

I have no idea even where to start. Maybe I can take her to the movies. I think that's a good idea. I'll look up what's playing on friday night. I'm sitting in the attendings lounge looking up what movies are playing on my phone. Maggie and Arizona walk in.

"Hey Amelia" Maggie says "what are you doing?" as she sits down across from me and Arizona, grabs a cup of coffee and sits down beside Maggie. "Amelia" Maggie says because I forgot to answer.

"Sorry" I say "I'm looking for a movie to take someone to on friday."

"What are you in middle school?" Arizona says "who takes someone to the movies as an adult." I put my phone down and cover my face with my hands.

"I've never been on a date before" I say with a very sad look.

"What" they both say in sink.

If you like this chapter leave a comment!