Episode 67: Time to get Serious

Narrator:After Takeo and his ships visited Iris Libre/Vichya Dominion, he went straight back to Azur Lane. Apparently, someone was waiting for Takeo and his ships there.

*Takeo and his ships were approaching Azur Lane, when he saw a familiar ship at the dock*

Takeo:"Oh, it's Enterprise!"

Z23:"Really? What's Enterprise doing here?"

Javelin:"Let's say hi to her."

*They arrive at the dock, and Takeo approaches Enterprise*

Takeo:"Hey Enty, what's up?"

Enterprise:"Hey commander. I came here to warn you about something."

Takeo:"Warn me? Uh...ok, what are you warning me about?"

Enterprise:"We've got two problems happening right now. One, we've been getting more and more sightings of Siren activity. Two, Akagi and Kaga are going to every region, telling us to not speak to you."

Takeo:"O-Ok, let me get this straight. Sirens are getting more active, and the Sakura Empire fox sisters are trying to stop you from visiting us?"

Enterprise:"I didn't believe it at first either, they must be up to something terrible."

Takeo:"I hope that both of these events happening at the same time is just a coincidence."

Enterprise:"And if it's not?"

Takeo:"Well, then I guess the fox sisters were still working with the sirens."

*Takeo's ships left them alone, then Takeo and Enterprise continued talking about the events*

Takeo:"Dang it! Just when I was going around, relaxing in different regions. Akagi has to make my life hard, for some reason."

Enterprise:"I honestly don't know what's going through her head sometimes either, but she's always wanted to destroy Azur Lane. Ever since the old commander was arrested."

Takeo:"Well, there goes my many days of relaxation."

Enterprise:"I'm sorry for laying all of this on you at such a bad time."

Takeo:"No, it's fine. I'm happy that you still decided to talk to me, after Akagi told you not to."

Enterprise:"I don't let anyone boss me around, especially former enemies."

Takeo:"Huh...well, any suggestions on what we should do?"

Enterprise:"I figured you ask that, so I have devised a plan to keep you safe, and take down the sirens."

Takeo:"Perfect! Let's hear it."

Enterprise:"Well, we'll leave keeping you safe to your ships. You can also call upon any of the ships you have recruited, but most of them would have to be on the front lines. There, we will do an all out assault on the Sirens."

Takeo:"And what are the chances of this plan failing?"

Enterprise:"To protect you, 0 chances, for defeating the Sirens, all odds are against us."

Takeo:"Then what the hell's the point if we don't take them down?!"

Enterprise:"The point is to hold the sirens back to keep them from getting you."

Takeo:"But what if you aren't able to?"

Enterprise:"We will."

Takeo:"Ugh...why do I have to be away from the fight? Aren't I the commander? I'm supposed to be commanding you girls what to do in combat, right?"