FINALE Episode 70: That's All There is to This Story

Narrator:We've made it, the final battle, and the final episode, time to see how all of this ends. (I really hope you guys enjoy.)

*Takeo looks towards Akagi, her and Kaga are ready to strike*

Takeo(mind):Erg...I wished she didn't have to attack right away.

Takeo:"Suddenly attacking me like this, trying to kill me. This isn't something you would really do, right Akagi?"

Akagi:"...You're right, it isn't. Instead I'm going to destroy all of your shipgirls, and then bring you to the sirens so that you can be mine forever!"

Takeo(mind):Well, negotiating didn't work. Crap.

*Akagi sends another miniature plane towards Takeo, but his starter ships shoot it down again*

Akagi:"Your shipgirls won't be able to continue this for long, especially if I send more than one out at a time.

Enterprise:"That's where I come in."

*Enterprise jumps on top of Takeo's ship, and aims her bow at Akagi*

Akagi:"My, great to see you again, Grey Ghost."

Enterprise:"I'm here to protect the commander, there's no way I'm gonna let you get to him."

Akagi:"Ugh...we will never be on the same side, will we?"

*Enterprise fires her bow, her arrow turns into a miniature airplane, and it begins shooting at Akagi and Kaga. They destroy Enterprise's plane with different planes of their own*

Takeo:"Girls, take it out."

*The starter ships shoot their planes down*

Kaga:"Stop your annoying resistance. We will crush you right here and now, just like the sirens will to everyone of your allies."

Takeo:"The sirens could be stronger than hell itself, it won't mean anything if it's only going to be that Purifer girl."

Akagi:"Hahaha, you misunderstand the situation, commander. Look towards the ocean, see what you're really dealing with."

*Akagi points to the sea, and a huge portal suddenly appears in the sea. Black ships start coming out of the portal, and Takeo spots a familiar Siren in the middle of the huge army of Siren ships*

Takeo:"W-Whoa..."

Takeo(mind):There's more than dozen ships, and their weaponry looks far more advanced than anything I've seen, my ship's defenses probably won't stand a chance against their guns.

Akagi:"Can't you see it, Takeo. Your allies won't stand a chance against them."

*Takeo bit his lip, and turned back towards Akagi and Kaga*

Takeo:"That's all there is? About a dozen ships against every naval force in the world, including yours."

Kaga:"You stubborn fool, the sirens will destroy every single ship that has allied with you. Whether they are part of the Sakura Empire or not."

Takeo:"Erg...

Takeo(mind):Calm down, me. Don't get too irritated. The sirens are the real enemies, not them.

Takeo:"Damn you both. You would really destroy your fellow companions?"

Kaga:"They don't understand who's the strongest here, the sirens. One ship could easily take out an entire squad."

Enterprise:"We must stop arguing. Akagi and Kaga, you two will both be taken out, along with this siren fleet."

Akagi:"Hehehe, I wish you luck with that."