Episode 38: The Subs

Narrator:Takeo and his girls decide to go to the cafeteria to eat breakfast.

*Takeo and his girls have an uneventful breakfast in the cafeteria, and they get ready to leave*

Takeo(mind):Huh...I know I wasn't expecting a lot of people to ask me to sign their certificates, but that breakfast was actually kind of...relaxing. I guess it's nice to just have a normal meal, where nothing can happen.

Takeo:"Alright, our next destination is Sakura Empire."

Ayanami:"Uh...commander, how are you gonna get there?"

Z23:"She's right, your ship was destroyed."

Takeo:"Well, I thought it wouldn't be a bad idea for me, it could be a lot of fun."

Ayanami:"Huh?"

Z23:"What are you talking about-"

*Takeo climbs onto Z23's back*

Z23:"What are you-"

Takeo:"This is my plan, what do you think?"

Z23:"Ugh..."

Laffey:"Commander can ride on me..."

Takeo:"You want me to? Alright, hopefully you don't fall asleep in the middle of the sea."

Laffey:"Of course not..."

*Laffey's head bobs up and down*

Takeo(mind):I doubt that.

Z23:"W-Well, just hold on tight, and I guess you should be fine."

Takeo:"Alright, I even got Nimi's approval."

Z23:"Well, shall we go?"

???:"Halt, kommandant. You should have told me of your departure."

Takeo:"Huh? O-Oh, it's Bismarck."

Z23:"Mein führer, my apologies for the sudden departure."

Bismarck:"Worry not, Z23. I just want to show the kommandant something before you depart."

Takeo:"Kommandant?"

Z23:"That's commander...in German."

Takeo:"O-Oh, right. Sorry, where do you want to take me to, uh...lady Bismarck."

Bismarck:"Just Bismarck is fine, no need for formalities from this point. I would like you to follow me, if you please?"

Takeo:"Uh...sure."

Javelin:"We're right behind you."

Bismarck:"Oh, my apologies. I must have the kommandant follow me only, if you please."

Z23:"Oh, ok. We'll wait here."

*Takeo gets off of Z23's back, and he follows Bismarck. She leads him to a place full of girls riding shark-like ships*

Takeo:"Waht is this?!"

Bismarck:"I assume that you haven't met one before. They are submarines."

Takeo:"Submarines? Wait..."

*Takeo spots a familiar ship*

Takeo:"I have met one, actually. Right there."

*Takeo points to U-47*

Bismarck:"Oh? You've met her? I see...do you mind if I introduce you to the rest of the submarines then?"

Takeo:"Uh...I don't see why not."

Bismarck:"Alright then, follow me."

*They follow Bismarck to where the girls are, and one of them with short blue hair and red eyes*