Episode 28: The Older Sister

Narrator:Takeo is still at the Eagle Union, and he's going to meet Enterprise's sister, Yorktown.

*Enterprise leads Takeo to Yorktown's dorm. On the way we spots a dorm window with all the lights off*

Takeo(mind):Huh? Is nobody home?

*Takeo spots the TV inside, which is on. A blanket starts moving near the TV*

Takeo:"Oh, heck no! That place's haunted."

Enterprise:"What are you talking about?"

Takeo:"N-Nothing."

*They continue towards Yorktown's dorm*

Enterprise:"Ok, we are here."

Takeo:"Alright, time to meet your sister."

Enterprise:"You seen a bit excited."

Takeo:"Well, it's always great to meet someone, especially if that someone is nice."

Enterprise:"Well, can't argue with that."

*Enterprise and Takeo head inside*

Enterprise:"Yorktown? It's me, Enterprise."

???:"Oh, Enterprise. Come on in."

Enterprise:"I've brought the commander with me."

???:"Oh, that's even more good news."

*Takeo and Enterprise head to the bedroom, and Takeo spots a woman with long white hair, and purple eyes, sitting in bed*

???:"It's nice to meet you, commander. I'm Yorktown, of the same class."

Takeo:"You're Enterprise's older sister?"

Yorktown:"Yes, Enterprise is my sister."

Enterprise:"How have you been, Yorktown?"

Yorktown:"Oh, I've been just fine. I haven't had a drink yet, so I should be fine."

Takeo:"A drink?"

Yorktown:"Oh, I'm sorry, commander. I didn't mean to say that out loud."

Takeo:"O-Oh, it's ok."

Yorktown:"Enterprise, why did you bring him here?"

Enterprise:"I just thought that you two should meet."

Yorktown:"I see."

Takeo:"Um...can I say something, Yorktown?"

Yorktown:"Go ahead, commander."

Takeo:"Well, I'm grateful. To have your you get sister in my fleet, I'm sure she must have consulted with you before making the decision. I'm grateful that you allowed me to have Enterprise in my fleet."

Yorktown:"...I too, am grateful to you. I hope that you will take care of Enterprise for me."

Takeo:"Of course, thank you."