Episode 60: A Night With Dido

Narrator:Takeo went back to Azur Lane after his third visit to the Royal Navy. He has also decided to visit another region, all he's got to do is decide which one first.

*Takeo and his ships make it back to Azur Lane, and they had lunch. Takeo went back to the office, while his ships went to go do their own thing*

Takeo:"I'm back."

Dido:"Master!"

*Takeo gets tackled by Dido*

Takeo:"Ugh! I feel like I'm getting deja vu." (I can't stop myself. Right into your mind...DEJA VU!)

Dido:"I'm so glad you came back, master. I can't thank you enough for coming back to this useless maid."

Takeo:"Dido, what did I tell you? I was gonna come back later today."

Dido:"I'm just so happy."

Takeo:"Dido?"

Dido:"Huh? A-Ah! S-Sorry, that was indecent of me."

*Dido bows a few times, and hides underneath Takeo's desk*

Dido:"I'm such an indecent maid, master is better off without me..."

Takeo:"...Jeez."

*Takeo goes to his desk, and sits in his chair. He leans down towards Dido, and headpats her*

Takeo:"There's no such thing as the perfect maid, don't worry about the little things."

Dido:"Master..."

*Takeo gets Dido out from under his desk, and he spends time with Dido until dinner time*

Dido:"...M-Master?"

Takeo:"Yes? What's up?"

Dido:"Um...do you mind if we have dinner in your dorm tonight?"

Takeo:"Huh? Uh...sure, I don't see why not."

Dido:"A-Alright! Ok, don't go into your dorm until I get you. Ok?"

Takeo(mind):Oh boy, what is she going to do in my room?

Takeo:"Ok, I won't go into my dorm until you come back."

Dido:"Great! Ok, see you in a bit, master."

*Dido happily walks Takeo's dorm*

Takeo(mind):What could be making her this happy? Whatever it is, I better go along with it for now.

*Dido goes into Takeo's dorm, and heads to his living room*

Dido:"Ok, first. I need to move the table, then prepare dinner."

*Dido gets out a rose in a vase out from within her outfit*

Dido:*Inhales* *Exhales* "I hope this goes well."

*30 minutes later, Takeo's stomach starts growling as he's waiting patiently in his office*

Takeo:"I wonder if I should call the girls? I'm not even sure what Dido could be doing in my room."

Takeo(mind):Nah, Dido seemed like she didn't want anyone else to join. I guess it's just Dido and I having dinner together.

Takeo:"Having dinner together...using my room...w-wait..."

Takeo(mind):She isn't planning anything weird, right? I-It's gonna be only family friendly content tonight, right? Right?!

*Takeo then hears his office door open*

Dido:"Master, dinner is ready."

*Dido grabs Takeo's hand, and they go into Takeo's dorm*

Takeo(mind):Please don't let it be anything weird...