Episode 57: The Bad Fox

Narrator:After the photo shoot finally ended, Takeo and his ships went to get some dinner, not knowing they were being followed.

*Takeo and his ships have dinner, and it turns to night time as they start heading to the dock*

Takeo(mind):I still can't get over how both of the fox girls were pretty chill with meeting me again.

Laffey:"Commander...look at the sky..."

Takeo:"Huh?"

*Takeo hears popping sounds coming from behind him. He turns around and spots fireworks going off in the sky*

Javelin:"Wow! I didn't know there were gonna be fireworks."

Ayanami:"They are really pretty."

*They look at the fireworks until it stops*

Z23:"Is that it?"

Takeo:"I guess it is."

Laffey:"Zzz..."

Takeo:"How is she sleeping with fireworks going on?! Actually, I've gotten used to it at this point."

Ayanami:"Let's get going."

All:"Alright!"

???:"Hold it, commander."

Takeo:"Huh? Ah!"

*Akagi stands in front of Takeo with Kaga next to her*

Akagi:"My, commander. It seems you've gotten quite a cute looking frightened face."

Takeo:"W-What's wrong, Akagi? D-Do you need something or..."

Akagi:"Well, I do have one thing to ask of you."

Takeo(mind):Please don't ask a personal question...

*Akagi hands two certificates towards Takeo*

Takeo(mind):Wait, what?!

Akagi:"Let us be in your fleet. I would love to work with you now that the sirens are no longer my concern."

Takeo:"H-Huh?"

Akagi:"Yeah, those damned sirens made us look like enemies, but I promise you, commander...that's not the case anymore."

Takeo(mind):Wait, I haven't heard about the sirens in a really long time...did I miss something important within that time?

*Takeo looks at Kaga and she slightly blushes while looking away*

Takeo(mind):Are they genuinely wanting to be part of my fleet, or is this some kind of trap.

Akagi:"What do you say, commander?"

Takeo:"U-Uh..."

Ayanami:"Commander, watch out!"

*Ayanami tackles Takeo, as a laser fires below them*

Akagi:"Huh?"

Takeo:"Ugh! W-What the hell is that?!"

???:"Aw...damn it, I missed."

*A girl with long white hair in a ponytail, and yellow eyes, and huge riggings appears from the sea*