Episode 53: The Photo Shoot (Eagle Union)

Narrator:Takeo is in the middle of the photo shoot, let's see what kind of se-I mean amazing outfits will be shown.

*Takeo sits in his spectator's chair, and Aoba calls out the next girl*

Aoba:"Next up, from the Eagle Union, is...San Deigo, with her No.1 June Bride."

Takeo(mind):June bride? But it's July.

*Takeo sees San Diego in a wedding dress, and she looks at the camera*

San Diego:"Yahoo! Hello everyone, am I numba one in your heart? Because you're number one in mine~

San Diego:"Yahoo! Hello everyone, am I numba one in your heart? Because you're number one in mine~."

Aoba starts taking pictures*

Takeo(mind):She's speaking towards the camera?!

*San Diego spots Takeo, and her expression changes to disgust as she walks towards me*

San Diego:"Hey commander..."

Takeo:"H-Hey, Sandy...long time no see..."

San Diego:"Erg...you just saw me yesterday! Are you dumber than me?!"

Takeo(mind):Wow, that's saying a lot...

Takeo:"Of course I remember you, your watashi wa numba wan is helping me remember."

Takeo(mind):Also the fact I call you Sandy now.

San Diego:"Really? Yay! Then I'll keep doing it, so that you don't forget who is numba wan!"

Takeo:"Heh, alright."

*San Diego walks away from Takeo*

Aoba:"Next up, from the Eagle Union, is...Cleveland, with her Gentry Knight."

*A girl comes up to Aoba, and whispers something into her ear*

Aoba:"Oh? We've got another ship to go with Cleveland, and it's...Helena, with May I Have This Dance."

Takeo(mind):A double? I wonder how Cleveland is going to look...wait, who's Helena?

*Takeo sees Cleveland wearing a suit and tie, and a girl with long blue hair and purple eyes, in a dress walks with Cleveland*