Episode 43: Change of Plans

Narrator:Takeo doesn't want to stay while everyone else was planning to, let's see how this works out.

Javelin:"Why can't we stay, commander?"

Takeo:"Well, we were only here to visit my ships, and our job here is done."

Takeo(mind):It isn't, but I don't wanna meet up with Taihou...she'll kill everyone here.

Z23:"But commander-"

Takeo:"I think we'll only be a bother if we stay the night."

Ayanami:"Not unless we all sleep together."

Takeo, and Z23:"N-No way!"

*Z23 starts blushing*

Laffey:"Commander can stay with doggy girls..."

Takeo:"You mean Atago and Takao?"

Takeo(mind):Atago will most likely suffocate me.

Takeo:"H-How about we just head back to Azur Lane?"

Ayanami:"No, commander hasn't even met the head of Sakura Empire, like with the other regions."

Takeo:"W-Wait, who's the head of the Sakura Empire again?"

Ayanami:"Oh, her name is Akagi. I thought you would remember her."

Takeo:"Yeah, rather not meet her. Is there someone that is person second-in power? Like Wales or Cleveland?"

Ayanami:"Hmm...I think that would be Nagato."

Takeo:"Wait, who?"

Ayanami:"Nagato, she technically has more power than Akagi does, but she's very hard to get a hold of."

Takeo(mind):So she's like the emperor of the Sakura 'Empire'?

Takeo:"Well, is there a way I can meet her?"

Ayanami:"You would have to ask someone with high command to ask her to come, but there are only a few that can actually call her."

Takeo:"Please don't tell me Akagi is the only one who can call them..."

Ayanami:"No, of course not. There are plenty of others that can contact her."

Takeo:"Well, anyway...we've got to go back to Azur Lane."

???:"Huh? Hey, it's milord!"

Takeo:"I know that voice."

*Takeo turns around to see Yamashiro, and another girl with long black hair and blue eyes, with cat ears like Yamashiro*

(Best girl's sister!!!)

Takeo:"Oh, it's Yamashiro."

Yamashiro:"Milord!"

*Yamashiro trips herself and falls on the floor. The other girl helps her, and they approach Takeo*

Takeo:"Uh...hey, Yamashiro."