Episode 67.5: The Commander's Birthday

Narrator:Takeo got to sleep with a bunch of shipgirls right before he has to go to a huge battle, but he still has some time before the battle actually begins. I wonder what will happen until then.

*Takeo wakes up, and sees all the Sakura Empire shipgirls have disappeared*

Takeo(mind):Huh? That's weird, where did they all go?

*Takeo got out of his bed, and looked around his dorm, but he couldn't find anyone*

Takeo:"Hello? Anyone?"

*Takeo heard a knock on the door, and he went to answer it*

Takeo:"Yes?"

*He opens the door, and sees his starter ships*

Javelin, Laffey, Ayanami, and Z23:"Good morning, commander!"

Takeo:"Uh...good morning, girls."

Javelin:"Hey, commander. Is it ok if we just hang out in your office for today?"

Takeo:"Sure, let me just get dressed real quick."

Laffey:"Laffey will fall asleep if commander takes too long..."

*Takeo went back into his dorm, and got ready for the day. Afterward, he went back outside. And he walked to his office with the girls*

Ayanami:"Commander, do you know what day it is?"

Takeo:"What day it is today? Well, actually no. I haven't known the date ever since I got to Azur Lane."

*They arrived at Takeo's office*

Z23:"O-Oh, seriously? We never knew about that..."

Takeo:"Oh, well. All I know is that we have a battle in a few days, so I think I should probably figure out how to deal with-"

*Takeo opened the door to his office, and he sees all of his ships that he has met from every region in his office*

Everyone:"Happy Birthday, commander!"

*Confetti and balloons fell from the ceiling, and a sign that said 'Happy Birthday' can be seen above everyone's heads*

Takeo(mind):What the? What is this?!

Takeo:"Wha...w-wha..."

Javelin:"Surprise! It's your birthday, and you never knew it was."

Z23:"We made a birthday party for you, but we were also working on preparations too."

Laffey:"We made this for commander..."

Ayanami:"What do you think, commander?"

Takeo:"I...I-I..."

Takeo(mind):I never thought I would have a birthday like this. My last one was worse than a disaster, but every ship that I've met and recruited since getting here took the time to make a birthday party for me.

Takeo:"I love it. I absolutely love it!"

*Takeo's eyes start to water, and he hugs his starter ships*

Takeo:"Thank you! Thank you so much, girls!"

*All of his starter ships blush, and they hug him back*

Javelin, Laffey, Ayanami, and Z23:"Happy birthday, commander."

Javelin:"This is all for doing so much for us, commander."

Z23:"Yeah, and we're not the only ones who think that."

*Z23 points at all of the other shipgirls that were in his office*