Episode 21: Reunion

Narrator:Today is the day that Takeo goes to visit all of his ships again. Time for a little reunion.

*Takeo wakes up, checks the daily reports*

Takeo(mind):No difference accept for the new ships. Which are Portland and Indianapolis, who are both at 10%. Then we have Enterprise, who is at...50%?! Wow.

*Takeo messages everyone that he will be visiting them, and he eats breakfast with Dido*

Takeo(mind):Alright, now I have to break the bad news to Dido.

Takeo:"So Dido?"

Dido:"Yes, master?"

Takeo:"I'm gonna be out of the house visiting everyone today."

*Dido drops her fork in the table*

Dido:"...What?!?!"

Takeo:"Oh boy..."

Dido:"You're leaving the house, again?! Do you not want me around, master?!"

Takeo:"Ugh...no. I'm not saying that. I'll be back by the end of the day, but It'll probably take more than one day to visit everyone."

Dido:"So you're gonna leave me for multiple days?!"

Takeo:"Hopefully, it won't be a lot."

*Dido starts hyperventilating*

Takeo:"Dido? Dido, calm down."

Dido:"Hah...hah...master is gonna be gone for multiple days...I'm not gonna be of any use to him at all."

Takeo:"W-Well, I'll be back by dinner everyday. There's no problem in that, right?"

Dido:"B-But I want to be of use to you, master."

Takeo:"I know, and you are. You don't have to worry about me, ok?"

Dido:"I-I can't just do that, master."

Takeo:"Ugh...well, promise me you'll have dinner ready for when I get back everyday?"

Dido:"Y-Yes, master."

Takeo:"Good, thank you."

*Takeo pats Dido on her head, making her blush*

Dido:"..."

Takeo:"Well, I'm going now."

Dido:"R-Right."

*Takeo starts heading out*

Takeo:"See ya tonight, Dido."

Dido:"S-See you then, master."

*Dido bows as Takeo leaves his house*

Takeo:"Alright, who should I go see first?"

*Takeo hears someone calling his name*

Takeo:"Huh?"

*He turns around to see Javelin, Laffey, Z23, and Ayanami running towards him*

Takeo:"What the? What's the whole group doing here?"

Javelin:"W-Well..."

Laffey:"Javelin said she was going to see commander...and Laffey wanted to come with..."

Ayanami:"I did as well."

Z23:"Me too."

Takeo:"I see...well, that's fine with me. I was hoping that I wouldn't meet everyone by myself."

Z23:"W-Why's that?"

Takeo:"I-I just don't want to get stuck with anyone for about an hour."

Takeo(mind):*Cough* Taihou *Cough*