Episode 65: The French Dorms

Narrator:Now who was Takeo about to meet in the last episode, right before they were about to head back to Azur Lane? Time to find out. (I tried to trick you guys, I really did...but @TheBreizhOne got it right, and I couldn't change it last second either.)

???:"Wait, are you the commander?"

Takeo(mind):That was quicker that I thought...

???:"I've heard you were here, so I went looking around for you, commander."

Takeo(mind):At least it's someone new, I haven't heard a cheerful voice like that before.

Javelin:"Whoa, look at that staff!"

Z23:"Is she from the Iris Libre, or the Vichya Dominion?"

Ayanami:"What's up with her twin-tails?"

Takeo(mind):Stop it, girls. My desire to meet whoever's there is only getting worse.

*Takeo turns around, and sees a girl with blonde twin-tails, and green eyes, holding a long staff in her hand*

Takeo:"Yes, I'm the commander. Takeo Koshiro. What's your name?"

Takeo(mind):This was not what I thought she would look like. The girls were messing with me...

???:"Oh, my name is Le Téméraire, nice to meet you."

Takeo(mind):Le what? That must be hard to spell. (It is...)

Takeo:"Well, it's nice to meet you, but we must be heading back to Azur Lane."

Le Téméraire:"O-Oh, yeah. Of course. I'm very sorry for disturbing you, commander."

*Le Téméraire starts leaving. Javelin tugs on Takeo's shirt*

Takeo:"Yes, Javelin?"

Javelin:"Commander, can't we just stay here until tomorrow?"

Takeo:"W-Well, that's..."

Takeo(mind):I don't want to sleep in the same room as all of them. It'll start a civil war.

Dido:"I-I wouldn't mind sleeping here with you, master."

Laffey:"I want to sleep with commander..."

Ayanami:"Commander can have another sleepover with us."

Z23:"J-Jeez, you guys..."

*Z23's face blushes*

Takeo(mind)This is what I mean by civil war...

???:"I couldn't help but overhear."

Takeo:"Huh?"

*Takeo turns around, and sees Richelieu*

Richelieu:"I believe there's a sleeping arrangement problem, correct?"