Episode 19: The Psychopath

Narrator:Takeo is coming home from Iron Blood, but something just randomly popped in his mind.

Takeo(mind):That girl...the one Z23 said was a psychopath...is the type of person that I would compare to Taihou. I bet those two aren't good friends.

*Takeo arrives at the dock of Azur Lane. Javelin and Z23 walk up to him when he leaves his ship*

Takeo:"Alright, thank you two for coming with me."

Javelin:"Um...commander?"

Takeo:"Yeah? What's up?"

Javelin:"I have a question, it's about Dido."

Takeo:"Ok, what is it?"

Javelin:"Is she your secretary?"

Takeo(mind):Oh yeah, Enterprise told me about something relate to secretaries, and that I have to share a room with my secretary. Apparently having a ship as a secretary can increase their affection towards the commander. I only have one secretary bed, but Dido's already using it, and I don't think she'll give it to anyone else.

Takeo:"I guess she is."

Javelin:"C-Can I be your secretary one day, commander?"

Takeo:"Huh? Uh...sure."

Takeo(mind):It's not weird to the point where I'm sleeping with the girls, but I'm sleeping close to them.

Takeo:"But I'll have to find a way to get another secretary bed, since the one I have is currently taken."

Javelin:"Oh, o-ok."

Z23:"Hey, Javelin. Come on, we've got to get back to our dorms."

Javelin:"Oh, r-right. I'm coming."

Takeo:"Well, goodnight!"

Javelin, and Z23:"Goodnight, commander!"

*They leave Takeo, and go to their dorms. Takeo heads back to his house*

Takeo:"Man...now I have to deal with Dido, and-"

*Takeo opens the door, and gets tackled by Dido*

Takeo:"Ugh!"

Dido:"Master! Y-You didn't forget about me, did you?"

Takeo:"No, I didn't. Ugh!"

Takeo(mind):I serious need to find a way to deal with her greeting me like this.

*Takeo manages to get up*

Takeo:"So...what have you been doing ever since I left?"

Dido:"W-Well, master. I stayed in our room, and I decided to sit on your bed and lay down on it for a bit. I-I heard someone come in, but I didn't really notice."

Takeo:"R-Really..."

Takeo(mind):That's one way to go about your day.

Takeo:"Well, it seemed you had a pretty...uneventful day."

Dido:"W-What?! It was a great day for me!"

Takeo:"Huh?"

Takeo(mind):She looks way to proud of herself.

Dido:"Oh yeah, you got a note from someone, I just found it in the living room. I think there was something on the back of the note as well."

Takeo:"Really? That's gotta be either a note from Queen Elizabeth, or another threat note from Akagi."

Dido:"T-Threat?"

Takeo:"Oh yeah, Akagi sent me a threat note with a certificate attached to it..." *Gasps*