Episode 52: The Photographers

Narrator:After finally getting to sleep with his ships, Takeo is now going to the Sakura Empire to go see the photo shoot.

*Takeo and his starter ships eat breakfast, and start heading to Sakura Empire*

Takeo(mind):I wonder who's going to be at the photo shoot? What kind of photo shoot is this going to be?

Laffey:"Commander...there it is..."

Takeo:"Alright, let's stop by the port, then we are going to the photo shoot."

*They arrive at the dock of the Sakura Empire, and look around*

Takeo(mind):I don't see many people around here.

Ayanami:"Now we have to look around for the actual photo shoot."

Takeo:"Sorry, Cleveland wasn't very specific with the location."

Z23:"Well, all we have to look for is a spot that looks like there's gonna be a photo shoot there."

???:"Hey, are you guys looking for the photo shoot too?"

Takeo:"Huh?"

*A girl with short blonde and blue eyes, with a camera in her hands, approaches them*

???:"Are you tryna get photos of Sara too?"

Takeo:"Uh...not really. Wait, who's Sara?"

???:"Sara, as in Saratoga! I heard she's gonna be at the photo shoot, and I rushed over to get some pictures myself."

Takeo:"I see..."

Takeo(mind):Wait, wasn't Saratoga...

Takeo:"W-Well, I'm Takeo, nice to meet you."

???:"I'm Gridley of the Gridley class, nice to meet ya too."

Takeo:"Gridley...oh, you're that camera girl at the Eagle Union, I've only saw you with Saratoga."

Gridley:"Aw, being friends with cutie like Sara is an absolute honor. Wanna see some photos I've taken of her?"

Takeo:"N-No thanks, I'm kind of in a rush to the photo shoot."

Gridley:"Oh, that makes sense. Alright then, I should getting on my way then. See ya, commander."

Takeo:"See you at the photo shoot, Gridley."

Z23:"Commander, let's get looking."

Takeo:"Alright then."

Javelin:"Yay! Time to go on a little scavenger hunt for the photo shoot!"

Laffey:"Zzz..."

Takeo:"And up you go, Laffey."

*Takeo gets Laffey on his back, and they start looking around the Sakura Empire for the photo shoot*