Episode 4: The First Mission

Narrator:Takeo has four battleships at his disposal, he now has to embark on his first mission, the question is...how is he going to do? Well, let's find out

*Takeo wakes up the next morning*

Takeo:*Yawns* "Ah..."

Takeo(mind):Oh right, I'm a commander now...

Takeo:"So this is really happening...alright."

*Takeo gets up, puts on his uniform, and has breakfast, he then goes to his office and looks at the ships relationship reports*

Takeo:"Ok, let's see..."

Takeo(mind):Is there a manual to this, or something?

*Takeo finds an explanation towards the relationship reports*

Takeo(mind):Ok, so it's like a percentage thing that goes up the more you get closer to the girls, there are ranks to it?! The ranks are Stranger, Friend, Crush, and then Lover, ok...once you get to the Lover rank, you can engage your girl...that's...

Takeo:"this is so bizarre...heh..."

*Takeo looks at the ships relationship reports*

Takeo(mind):Let's see Javelin's first...25%, huh...well, I'm just starting. Laffey is...35%, thanks Laffey...Z23 is...15%, makes sense...and lastly, Ayanami is...5%?! I see how it is.

Takeo:"I've got some ways to go. I need to have these girls respect me."

*Takeo starts working, his ships come into his office later in the day*

Takeo:"Yes?"

Javelin:"Enterprise sent us here, something about a emergency mission."

Takeo:"Oh? A mission? what is it?"

Ayanami:"She told us to rescue a fallen ship in the Mediterranean."

Takeo:"Oooooooo...the Mediterranean, huh...never been there before, let's get going."

Takeo(mind):My first mission as Commander, alright!

*Takeo and his ships head out of his office*

Takeo:"Ok, where am I supposed to go?"

Laffey:"We have special ship for Takeo..."

Takeo:"Oh?"

Z23:"Made of the toughest metal we can find, with bulletproof windows, and four anchors to fully settle in any line of fire."

Takeo:"So it's basically a moving fortress...wow!"

Takeo(mind):At least I don't need to worry about getting hit...

Takeo:"So we're just the clean up from a battle, huh..."

Ayanami:"You have a problem with that?"

Takeo:"N-No...but I was expecting my first mission to be trying to prevent a invasion, but now that I think of it, this seems fitting for my first mission."

Javelin:"I'm just glad we're going on mission at all."

Z23:"We still need to focus, no matter the mission."

Takeo:"Good point, alright. Let's go."

*Takeo gets in his ship and the girls transform, Takeo sees a headset on top of a bunch of computers near a window of the ships*

Takeo:"Hmm? There's a note."

Takeo(mind):'Use this to communicate with your ships'...

Takeo:"Ok...hello? Testing, does this work?"