Invitation??

After getting the reports,Lu Ning took her first dose of medicine. "Ms. Lu, you can take the next two with you. But please remember to use them on time." He reminded her kindly and even refused to take the money she gave him saying it's just his duty.

But Lu Ning kind of forced him (directly transferred the money to his account) and he didn't even have the time to reject again. "Don't worry,Dr. Xu. I'm also a medical student." Hearing that he nodded with a smile and Lu Ning left the hospital bidding her farewell.

On the way, she's thinking about different things and her thoughts are  interrupted by her phone ringing. And the caller name made her mood down again,she don't want to answer it but want to know why that caller suddenly remembered her.

"Hello" her tone was monotone without any emotions which made the other side check whether they called the correct number. "Sister?" Lu Mei's sickly sweet voice can be heard through the phone.

"What's it, sister?Tell me quick. I have classes now, sister." Lu Ning's voice turned cheerful again making Lu Mei confused. "Oh, it's father's 50th birthday tomorrow and we are organizing a party tomorrow evening. Don't forget to come,ok? We all miss you and it's been long since father and mother saw you."

Lu Ning seriously want to throw her phone aside hearing all the nonsense. 'The phone will be depressed if it knew it died because of an idiot'. Thinking she continued talking. "That.. would it be alright? I mean I don't remember them."

'Wow, I can be a great actress if I enter entertainment industry.' Her monologue was cut short by the reply. "Don't worry sis. It's not your fault. They always loves you." Lu Ning felt her patience running thin and decided to end the call.

"Ok then I will come. Also congratulate father in advance for me. And I think Fan Jing will also come with me, is it ok?" And the answer was an instant yes. Lu Ning can feel her happiness just by her voice. She mentally sneered at that idiot and ended the call.

She will definitely make that idiot regret her life for inviting her. As it's already lunch time,she went to Fan Jing's office to eat with him. No one stopped her from entering the office, as they already know it's their boss's soon to be wife.

She politely greeted the staff with a smile who returned the greeting with over enthusiasm and made her way to the lift. As she entered the top floor, she found Fan Jing who's signing some documents. She plopped on the sofa beside his chair saying "let's go out to eat".

Seeing her acting like that,a small smile made its way to his face which immediately turned into frown. He can clearly see the mark left behind by the injection on her hand. Fan Jing quickly stood up and sat beside her taking her hand in his.

"What happened?" As she don't want to lie to him moreover it's such a big matter,she also can't exactly tell him the whole truth. So she just said that she found the reports from that time, going to hospital and her present condition.

Lu Ning can clearly see the fear, concern and mainly rage in his eyes. "It's nothing. Everything is alright now." Not saying anything he just pulled her into his arms. He can't even imagine what would have happened if she didn't found out about it.

"The Lu's... There is no need for them to exist anymore." He uttered these words slowly calming down his rage. Lu Ning knew what Fan Jing wanted to do as she's feeling the same. "Let me handle them." She's not asking but saying and Fan Jing has no choice but to agree. "Tell me if you need anything."

Lu Ning didn't reply but hugged him tight. Both of them separate from each other and went to a restaurant. On their way, Fan Jing also informed this news to Long's and it took her so much time to convince them she's alright and not to do anything.

Her lips couldn't help but twitch when she heard what her family said but the warmth she felt from their actions made her smile.

Grandpa : little Ning, your second uncle is in military,how about I tell him to act against them?

Grandma : My friends company is a partner in the Lu's company? I will tell them to withdraw from it?

Father and brother : From today, our Long group won't have any business interactions with Lu's

Mother : that daughter of theirs is an actress, right? How about I make the company she's working in bankrupt?