Death

(the above picture is Yun shan. These pictures are taken from Pinterest and doesn't belong to me)
Yun Shan is driving home in the evening. Suddenly,her phone rang and seeing the caller ID,a small smile appeared on her face and connected the call to the speaker of the car.

"Sister, why did you call me at this time? Is there anything that I can do to help you?" Hearing her voice,the person on the other side laughed which is full of malice.

"Oh, it's nothing sister. I just wanted to let you know that your car brakes are failed and the doors also won't open. So please enjoy your last moment." Every word Yun Shan heard was like a thunderbolt dropped on her making her emotions run in a turmoil.

"Why?" She managed to squeez out a small word. The other side spoke angrily "why you ask? You even dared to seduce Mr. Mo whom I like with all my life. And this accident is also planned by your dear parents. So, GO. TO. HELL, ok?"

"Why would they do that?" Yun Shan asked between her sobs. "Because you are adopted from the orphanage just to become my substitute. And from now on, there's no need for you to exist." Yun shan cut off the call and the car soon crashed to the side lines.

"I don't even know that Mr. Mo she's talking about. Just because of her delusion,she did this." Yun Shan laughed mocking herself for loving a family like that. "Don't let me meet you again. If that ever happens, I will show you what hell looks like."

With those words, she breathed her last breathe. In reality,no one knows her true identity. She's the CEO of 3 of top 5 companies in city Q. She's the mysterious CEO of  architect company "life buildings", shipping company "traders of world" and gaming company "play & kill". And she's the holder of another great secret.