Fan Jing's office (2)

' How can I say that it's because of her completely forgetting me after moving out.' Seeing the depressing aura, Lu Ning changed the topic. "Have your breakfast yet?" Fan Jing shook his head in reply.

Lu Ning then turned to Cang Ji "Mr. Cang, order some light food for breakfast and also cancel his appointments for today." Seeing Fan Jing not objecting, he left the room and came back in 10 minutes with food.

Cang Ji put the food on the table beside the sofa and excused himself. Lu Ning opened the package and gave it to Fan Jing and opened the other for herself since she also didn't ate anything.

After eating, Lu Ning suddenly pulled him and made him rest in her lap. "Just sleep for sometime." Not only Fan Jing but Lu Ning was also surprised at her actions.

( Like the above picture)

When Fan Jing noticed Lu Ning's lightly red ear tips, he laughed out loud."If you don't stop laughing,then I'm leaving." Fan Jing controlled his laughter after hearing her words. He also don't know why but his eyelids seems heavy and drifted to sleep with a smile on his lips.

After confirming he's really asleep, Lu Ning played with his hair for sometime and since she didn't have anything to do,she also decided to sleep.

In Cang Ji's office room

"Cang Ji, what's that son of mine doing?" A lady's voice resounded in the room. "Mrs. Fan,boss is now in his office." Cang Ji respectfully replied to the lady sitting in his office. She's his boss's mother Fan Jiahui.

"Always doing work, how many times I have to tell him to focus on bringing me a daughter-in-law." Cang Ji sighed and followed her to his boss's room. 'boss, I'm sorry. I can't stop her'.

"Fan Jing, why are you alw..." Her words were cut off when she opened the door and saw the scene inside. Her eyes are so wide like they will pop out. "Cang Ji, do you think I'm dreaming? Or is it really my son sleeping?"

Cang Ji was also surprised to see his boss sleeping peacefully in Lu Ning's lap. Both Cang Ji and Fan Jiahui knew about his insomnia and it's their first time seeing him sleeping like this.

Fan Jiahui's shock was replaced with joy. "Finally,that worthless son of mine is focussing on love. They are both looking like a match made in heaven. She's so cute. Let's take a picture."

Seeing Fan Jiahui taking pictures secretly, Cang Ji was shocked but understood her enthusiasm. She's just happy seeing her son finding his happiness. Not wanting to disturb their sleep, they left the room.

It's already past evening when they woke up. Lu Ning was the first to woke up. She slowly woke him up. "Fan Jing, wake up. Let's go home. " Fan Jing woke up and smiled to see Lu Ning's face.

He sat straight from his position and called Cang Ji who entered in an instant. " Cang Ji, take care of that project presentations." Seeing his nod,  Fan Jing got up to leave.

When Lu Ning tried to stand up, her legs gave up and she fell on the sofa. Fan Jing turned to see the scene and asked worriedly. "Ning'er ,are you alright?" Lu Ning smiled not to make him worry. "I'm alright. Just my legs are stiff."

Fan Jing then lifted Lu Ning in a princess carry and started to go towards the elevator. Lu Ning happily enjoyed him carrying her and put her arms around his neck. Fan Jing smiled and soon they reached the parking place.

Fan Jing placed her in the car and got into the driving seat and started the car. "You didn't see my place,right? Let's go to my home." Fan Jing also complied to her wish and soon they reached the Ruby residence.