Brother-in-law

"Ning'er, I want to introduce you to my friends. Are you free this weekend?" Lu Ning chuckled at his nervousness and nodded. Fan Jing heaved a sigh in relief at her response.

Both are sitting beside each other in silence but it's not awkward. Suddenly Fan Jing pulled Lu Ning and made her sit on his lap. Lu Ning turned to face him. "Fan Jing,what are you..." Her words were blocked by his lips and kissed her.

She struggled first but gave in. He only released her feeling the short of breath. Lu Ning leaned her lead on his chest and is breathing hard. "Y..You.."
He pinched her chin making her look up. "I what?"

Lu Ning saw the teasing glint in his eyes,slapped his hand away and ran out of the room. The whole room is filled with the sound of his laughter after that. Hearing his laugh, Lu Ning's whole face turned red.

After drinking some water Lu Ning calmed down and sat on the sofa in hall. Fan Jing also came out of Lu Ning's room and came to the hall. Lu Ning glared at him and in return he smiled. Before they talk,the door bell rang and Lu Ning went to open the door.

Seeing her brother outside, Lu Ning rubbed her forehead and asked in a irritated tone "what are you doing here again? Don't you have anything to do in your office?" Long Jiang acted hurt "you don't even want to welcome your brother.I completed my work fast just to see you,ok?"

"Brother,are you really here to see me or you want that limited edition game which is released yesterday?" Long Jiang smiled innocently not understanding what she's talking about. "How can that be? I know you will give me a copy even if I don't ask you. I'm just here today for spending some time with my little sister."

Lu Ning rolled her eyes and invited him in. Long Jiang stood in shock seeing Fan Jing sitting in the hall. Of course he recognized Fan Jing with a glance. Suddenly,he remembered the words his sister told them when they met.

"Sis,is that him you told us about?" Lu Ning smiled at her brother and nodded. Fan Jing saw Long Jiang coming and stood up. They nodded at each other in greeting. "Now I understand why sis said she don't want us to engage her." Long Jiang said shaking his hand with Fan Jing.

Fan Jing was surprised hearing his words and his surroundings instantly turned into spring. He turned to look at Lu Ning with a smile and she averted her eyes from him.

They talked for sometime and since they don't have any work to do,they decided to watch a movie after dinner. Lu Ning just shook her head helplessly seeing the two who invited themselves into staying at her house.

Before dinner, Lu Ning said that she already prepared a change of clothes for them in their respective rooms. They were surprised to see the ward robe filled with different clothes of their size. They smiled at her thoughtfullness and took a shower.

After dinner,they went to the room with a home theater in. They fixed on a science fiction movie and slept there watching the film. Lu Ning woke up in the middle of the night only to find her brother sleeping on her shoulder and Fan Jing in her lap.

Lu Ning connected the screen to a camera and took a photo. She sent the photo to a shop and asked them to frame it and deliver it before 8 in the morning.

They woke up at 7 hearing the calling bell. Lu Ning told them to fresh up and went to the door. Receiving the photo frame,she set in the hall. When Fan Jing and Long Jiang saw the photo,they were embarrassed but happy.

Lu Ning laughed out loud seeing their embarassed reactions. They asked for a copy of the photo but Lu Ning didn't gave them. No matter how much they asked Lu Ning rejected. After having breakfast they left for their office.