Leaving hospital

The next day Lu Ning woke up again because of nurse calling her. She's starting to doubt her instincts because she didn't even know someone came into her room.

The doctor once again asked some questions which Lu Ning answered quickly. "Since you lost so much blood,rest for a month. Don't go outside till you regain your strength and take the medicines regularly. Since Miss. Lu is also a biology student, I think you know the importance of medicine."

Lu Ning nodded and she wanted to get out of here as soon as possible. The doctor left after informing her about her diet. After handling the procedures, Fan Jing came to her room. It's already evening when the procedures are completed. "We can leave now."

Lu Ning tried to stand but the moment her feet touched the ground,she lost the balance. Before she fell on the floor, Fan Jing caught her. "Be careful". Saying he princess carried her and started walking outside.

Lu Ning put her arms around his neck for balance at his sudden action. She also doesn't have strength to argue right now and just leaned her head to his chest. Since Lu Ning didn't reject his approach, Fan Jing was already flying high in the sky.

Everyone around him can feel the happy aura radiating from him. Fan Jing's assistant Cang Ji who saw this can't help but beam with happiness. It's been long time since he saw his boss this happy.

At the entrance of the hospital, a Rolls Royce is waiting for them. When the nurses saw Fan Jing carrying Lu Ning they can't help but drown in jealousy. He quickly put Lu Ning in the car and he also got inside.

Cang Ji also sat in the front and the driver started the car. Lu Ning slept through out the journey and didn't wake up even after reaching their villa. Fan Jing called her but Lu Ning didn't respond.

He also didn't want to disturb her sleep and told Cang Ji to leave. Fan Jing again carried her to her room. He put her on bed and before he move away his hand is grasped by a small hand and his eyes arewide in surprise.

Lu Ning subconsciously pulled his hand which made Fan Jing lost his balance and fell beside her. Lu Ning also found a source of warmth and snuggled in his chest in a comfortable position.

But this is not the same with Fan Jing. Seeing her face so close made his heart race and he's doing all he can do to holdback not to touch her. In the end,he just kissed her forehead and recited some pi values diverting his mind. Slowly he also drifted to sleep with a smile on his lips.