Fan Jing's mother

At the Fan's mansion

"That ungrateful son. I've been waiting this whole week that he will introduce me to his girlfriend, talking about introducing he didn't even lift my call since that day I went to his office." Fan Jiahui was cursing her son loudly with anger.

Fan Gui,the patriarch of Fan family, was listening silently while his wife's cursing their son. When he felt that she calm down a little, he started talking " Don't get angry. If he doesn't introduce her, why won't you go and visit her?"

Listening to her husband's words, Fan Jiahui thanked him and left the house without another word. Fan Gui sighed and shook his head seeing his wife leaving the house like her life depended on it.

Fan Jiahui called Cang Ji in the car to ask for Lu Ning's address. Cang Ji seeing the ID immediately answered the call. "Cang Ji if you are beside my son, get away from him for a moment." Cang Ji told her that he's in his office room.

"Tell me about that girl's name and address and don't tell my son about this matter if you don't have any death wish." Cang Ji shivered hearing her warning and told her everything he knew about Lu Ning.

Fan Jiahui once again kindly reminded him not to tell this matter to Fan Jing and ended the call. She told the address to the driver. " Brother Zhuo, go to the Ruby residence".

In Ruby residence

Lu Ning remembering her promise to Song Mei that she will design another bracelet for her started working on it. She took her sketch book and started designing sitting in the hall.

Her design was almost completed when suddenly the door bell rang. Lu Ning opened the door to see a beautiful middle aged lady standing in front of her. When that lady saw Lu Ning,she smiled and asked "You are Ms. Lu Ning?" Lu Ning nodded confirming her question.

"My name is Fan Jiahui, mother of Fan Jing." Learning the identity of the person, Lu Ning smiled and invited her in. "Please come inside, Mrs. Fan."
Both of them went to sit in the hall and Lu Ning was the first to start a conversation.

"I'm sorry for not preparing anything." Lu Ning apologized with a smile. Fan Jiahui shook her head "No, it's my fault for coming without informing." This time Lu Ning didn't say anything and stayed silent wanting to know the reason for her sudden arrival.

"Well, that son of mine didn't introduce you to me. So I came here getting your address from Cang Ji. Lu Ning smiled seeing Fan Jiahui's embarrassed smile. From this, Lu Ning confirmed her character and started opening up to her.

They talked for sometime and liked each other's character. Fan Jiahui directly asked her to call her 'mother'. Lu Ning hesitated first but gave in to the other's insistence. Lu Ning invited her to lunch which she happily accepted.

Lu Ning rejected Fan Jiahui's help and cooked the lunch herself. When Fan Jiahui tasted the dishes, she started praising Lu Ning that they're delicious and she's a great cook. Fan Jiahui invited Lu Ning to come to the Fan's mansion but Lu Ning rejected her proposal because of her studies.

Fan Jiahui spent sometime chatting with Lu Ning. Fan Jiahui also showed the photos she took that day when she first saw them and shared them with Lu Ning. Receiving a call, Fan Jiahui parted from Lu Ning's home with a pleasant smile on her face.

Seeing Fan Jiahui leave, Lu Ning sighed in relief. At first seeing her, Lu became quite nervous but after talking with her she quite liked her 'mother' and started talking.