Fan Jing's office(1)

The next day Lu Ning woke up because of her phone ringing continuously. She was surprised to see the caller ID. It's Cang Ji, Fan Jing's assistant. The moment she answered the call, she pulled the phone away from her ear knowing how loud he's shouting (talking).

"Hello? Miss. Lu? Are you there? Did you hear what I Said just now?" Lu Ning rubbed her ears and answered "calm down,Mr. Cang. Why are you shouting like that?" Lu Ning heard a cough from the other side "I'm sorry,Ms. Lu. Actually, boss didn't even rest for a week and is working continuously. And you know, these days are like hell for all of us. You are the only one who can help us now. Please come to the office."

Now Lu Ning remembered that she didn't even call him once. She rubbed her forehead and replied "Fine, I will be there in an hour and there's no need to inform him. I will call you once I reached there." After thanking her, Cang Ji hung off.

"It seems I'm the reason for the suffering of his employees." Lu Ning sighed and got off from the bed to get ready. Lu Ning reached the office in 40 minutes and called Cang Ji to pick her up. "Miss. Lu, I'm really sorry for disturbing you."

"It's alright, Mr. Cang. I understand what's happening here. So there's no need to apologise." Cang Ji felt grateful for her words and is really happy for having such a lady boss. Yes, he already fixed her position as his boss's future wife.

Lu Ning saw Fan Jing in the meeting room and the air around him is completely gloomy. "Mr.Cang I will wait in his room. You can go and inform him." Without waiting for his reply, Lu Ning went to the CEO's room.

Cang Ji opened the door of meeting room and met with the scene of his boss shouting at the employees.Cang Ji rubbed his forehead to remove the sweat and slowly went to his boss. 'how can Ms. Lu leave me alone?'

He slowly whispered to his boss "Boss, Ms. Lu is waiting in your office room.." Fan Jing's face was full of surprise and got up from his seat startling the members in the room. "Let's continue this meeting later."

Fan Jing dashed from the meeting to his room. All the employees in the room turned to Cang Ji asking him what just happened. Cang Ji shrugged indicating he didn't know and left the room.

When Fan Jing entered the room he was enchanted by the sight of Lu Ning sitting in the sofa with crossed legs reading a book. Lu Ning turned to see Fan Jing standing in the entrance and smiled at him.

Fan Jing came to his senses and walked to the sofa and sat beside her. When Lu Ning saw Fan Jing closely, she laughed out loud startling both Fan Jing and Cang Ji. "Ning'er,why are you laughing?" Slowly Lu Ning turned to Fan Jing and rubbed away tears forming in the corner of her eyes.

"Sorry, it's just..you looks are like that.." Not even finishing her words, she started laughing again. Now Fan Jing understood why she's laughing so hard. Because of him not sleeping for days, he has dark circles and his hair is also in a mess.

Fan Jing pouted slightly "there's no need to laugh that much." Seeing his pout, Lu Ning stopped laughing and apologized. "You are looking like you didn't sleep for years."